pafp POP STAR DRAMA [✦] bickering

IMG_1178.png

FIGFEATHER

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Cranky and tired, Figfeather throws another twig out from the clearing to give room for more cats to sleep. The journeying cats had stumbled upon a small clearing, pines stood tall around them. It allowed for cats in need of trees above their head to be comforted, however lots of small twigs and nettles littered the ground. Before anyone could get a wink of sleep they’d have to tidy up.

However… it looks like someone was already getting shut eye.

Figfeather’s keen eye spots a string of gray, following it upwards it forms into a cat. Stormywing, a loud and young ThunderClan warrior.

Figfeather is displeased by this sight and wastes no time waking the forest warrior up. ”Hey, wake up and help! Don’t you think the rest of us want to be sleeping too?” Ears slightly flatten to show her displeasure. If she could climb she might’ve just scaled up there and pushed Stormywing off the low hanging branch herself.
IMG_1175.gif
  • @STORMYWING
  • » Figfeather
    » SkyClan Warrior
    » She/her . AMAB
    » A red tabby she-cat with a mangled leg.
    » ”Speech”thoughtsattack
  • » A foe in battle whose ability to strategize can shift tides.
    » Excels in strategizing and pre-planning her battles.
    » Fights defensively and aid her clan to victory.
    » May powerplay minor harm. Can powerplay healing

stormbanner.png
☁︎
Stormywing is a simple cat. After a long day of work, all she really needs is a warm meal (check, she ate a bird on the way here), a quick grooming session (check, Stormpaw had been easy to convince to share tongues with), and a comfy place to sleep. On aching paws, she had spotted the low-hanging branch as the group entered the clearing. It had just the right width, and the perfect fork between branches to perfectly sustain a curled up warrior like herself. Others could make their nests. She was dog-tired and she was going to sleep! So she had clambered up the tree as quickly as she could and slipped across the branch until she found her ideal sleeping spot. She'd been out in heartbeats, snoozing away with her limbs and tail dangling.

That is, until an annoying voice jostles her awake. She blinks open bleary eyes, a loud yawn splitting her jaws. "Then go sleep," She sasses back, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "What's stopping you?"
I WANNA TASTE LOVE AND PAIN ☁︎

━━ι═══════ The journey has been quite eventful thus far, and such stress has done little but lay bare sensitive nerves easily disturbed. Clearheart only prays that they understand what is at stake and avoid a physical altercation. Perhaps Honeyjaw could talk tensions down with his easy charisma; Clearheart may not be as suited to calming tempers so much as interfering in a clash.

He is glad to busy himself with a task which benefits his fellow travelers, after he was able to contribute very little otherwise. It is soothing to exert oneself for a greater good, but such peace does not last for very long. A SkyClanner and ThunderClanner's voices raise quite noticeably, the latter perched in a tree and evidently taking her rest.

"Do not expend further energy, my SkyClan friend," he says to Figfeather as he approaches, sweeping more nettles aside. "We cannot force goodwill. I am content clearing more of the area if you need to rest; I find it most calming."

• CLEARHEART / / 40 moons old / / amab and uses masculine pronouns but will also accept the use of neutral terms.
    — a warrior of shadowclan / / currently mentoring dragonflypaw / / excels greatly in combat above most all other skills.
    — former loner who wandered great distances & rarely remained in one place for long / / arrived after the great battle.
    — devoted to starclan above all else (aside from his idea of the common good) / / not prone to enter battle mindlessly.

— of a height slightly above average / / trim and athletic with a sense of immovability about his posture/stance & size.
    — chocolate sepia w/ low white / / fur is quite short for the most part / / tail is naturally bobbed // full-body reference.
    — fairly warm demeanor much of the time; there is a "softness" about his features so that neutrality doesn't seem surly.

— lawful good, in the sense that he likes to maintain order and work toward bettering lives around him without cruelty.
    — often misunderstands figures of speech and may interpret them literally. as such, can seem to lack a sense of humor.
    — deeply genuine; dislikes lying immensely, and so (most of the time) he is wholly earnest, especially with compliments.
  •  
  •  

.i'll be your calm, ———

journey_moment_banner_2.png

——— before the storm!.
———————— ————————
Well, that was a bit embarrassing. Batwing's ears flattened as his head turned, teeth deep into an opposing stick and halfway out of the clearing while Stormywing and Figfeather argued. A grumble left him, moving the rest of the stick outside the clearing border before padding back towards the group of cats. Which had now added the Shadowclan warrior he had seen on and off throughout the journey- being a clear voice of reason. Batwing's head tipped gently towards him in thanks, before his green eyes rounded towards Stormywing.

His voice called up- though it wasn't far- a lighthearted challenge on his tone. "If you get up and clear the area- and the next few, Stormywing, I'll groom you for the next few nights. Sound good to you? " Batwing offered, the smoke chimera's head tilted towards the younger warrior. He'd have a word with Flamewhisker and Nightbird later. It seems him- and the Shadowclanner (he really needed to learn his name)- had the same sentiment. Working together made this easier on everyone. "Trade for a trade, right?"

"speech"​

Fernpaw's fur prickled with discomfort near-constantly, now. If Iciclefang was looking down on him, how many others were? More than ever he just wanted to prove that he was useful- but where had that gotten him last time? Half-blind, that was where. So in clearing the area he helped, busying himself nearby some familiar faces. A sharp voice cut through the mass-mumble, and he looked up to spot Figfeather confronting who else but that Thunderclanner from Sunningrocks. He'd learned her name, by now... just from murmurings. Stormywing.

Sidling up beside the pale-flame molly, Fernpaw fixed a judgemental eye upon the lounging forest-cat. Just as he was starting to think she might not be as bad as he'd thought, she'd checked out... and he was the incapable one, still bearing the name of her apprentice.

The Shadowclanner's gracious words were what pulled Fernpaw out of his bad mood, though he was still firmly on Figfeather's side of the confrontation. "You shouldn't have to do that," murmured the ginger tom to Clearheart, compassion seeping into his tone past the bitterness in his chest. Surely Stormywing would take such an offer, though... that or the other Thunderclanner's.
penned by pin

Hailstorm walks over on heavy paws and glances at all the cats present before his eyes spot Stormywing resting on top of the branch, he feels a hint of frustration but it already seems that Batwing is already trying to handle the situation and he holds in a snort. Instead he turns to the other cats and hears Clearheart mentioning how he could clear out more of the area so Figfeather could rest, Hailstorm recognizing the molly from when he had moved the tree branch out of the way with Bobbie. Hailstorm speaks up with a small smile "I'll help you so you aren't doing it by yourself," He offers kindly with a nod of his head and uses a paw to start clearing more of the debris out of the way, he somewhat uses he had a tail to simply sweep away the nettle like Clearheart had but only had his bob of a tail.

He would try his best regardless and wouldn't care much if his paws were pricked, they were already a little tired and sore from the travel so he didn't care at the time being though he can't help but spare a glance in Batwing's direction wondering if his offer would even work for Stormywing but he silently hopes so. He chooses to stay out of it for now considering the last time he had stepped in, well, it had not looked very cool on his part to the younger warriors.

• 5_by_caviesh_dg4bkw8.png
    ✦ 47 moons old
    ✦ thunderclan warrior
    ✦ bisexual demiromantic; single
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    ✦ semi-difficult in combat; relies on strength and his burly build
    ✦ peaceful powerplay allowed
    ✦ penned by bosstaurus

stormbanner.png
☁︎
Stormywing rolls her eyes with a light ugh when the ShadowClanner with smooth, philosophical words speaks. Goodwill? What's so bad about going to sleep if she doesn't want to make a nest like everyone else? Is she expected to help clear a sleeping spot she won't even be using? Grumbling, she looks to Batwing, considering his offer. He knows her weakness....she loves being groomed. It's perhaps one of the most relaxing past-times a cat could enjoy. On top of that, the conversation has somehow gathered an audience. "Oh my stars, fine," She finally concedes, the branch bobbing beneath her as she stands. "If you all are gonna get your tails in a twist about it." With a huff, she leaps down, paws hitting the ground with a light thump. "You better make good on that deal, though, Batwing," She adds on, eyeing him critically. Anyone who knows her would know not to take her narrow eyes seriously; she is never actually quite so mad as she may come across sometimes.

// AHH SORRY ALL IC OPINIONS <333 i know i don't need to say that but STILL!
I WANNA TASTE LOVE AND PAIN ☁︎

IMG_1178.png

FIGFEATHER

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Figfeather narrows her eyes, "Because unlike you- I'm not... selfish." The descriptor seemed fitting enough. Figfeather would not rest until everyone else could rest, that's how it worked back home for the most part, did it not? Why should one warrior sleep while another be made to stay awake?

At least other cats didn't have bees in their brain. Clearheart is quick to offer further aid in clearing the space, advising her not to waste energy on Stormywing. The ShadowClan tom is right, she dips her head and resigns as he instructs. "Thank you, but I will continue to help." She side-eyes Stormywing, "No warrior deserves rest over another. I'll sleep when everyone else can too."

Stormywing's clan-mates are drawn to the scene, they all coax the gray and white she-cat to come down and help out. Figfeather has to resist a blatant roll of her eyes, what type of warrior needs to be coddled like an apprentice to lend a paw? She never thought Howlingstar to have low standards, but all clans were bound to have bad apples.

Fernpaw was nearby now, she looks at the ginger tom and motions him with a bob of his head. "Help me clear out the brush over here?" Work like this would go faster with a friend.
IMG_1175.gif
  • » Figfeather
    » SkyClan Warrior
    » She/her . AMAB
    » A red tabby she-cat with a mangled leg.
    » ”Speech”thoughtsattack
  • » A foe in battle whose ability to strategize can shift tides.
    » Excels in strategizing and pre-planning her battles.
    » Fights defensively and aid her clan to victory.
    » May powerplay minor harm. Can powerplay healing

.i'll be your calm, ———

journey_moment_banner_2.png

——— before the storm!.
———————— ————————
The distaste rolling off of Figfeather caused Batwing's pelt to itch. His head tilted, and a particularly uptight and nasty look was shot in her direction. The she-cat was not helping. Besides, awful high and mighty for kittypets- he cut the thought short, looking back towards Stormywing. "Tails wouldn't be in a twist if I didn't have to offer to groom you, Stormywing." He spoke, his voice unreadable in tone. However squinty-eyed Stormywing was, the cool wall that Batwing wore on his own face was a hard stop compared to hers.

Batwing tilted his head. "I'll make good on my half as long as you continue to help. The instant you don't, is the instant you lose my help." He stated. Turning away, Batwing shot Hailstorm a look that read somewhere between send help and kill me now. Out of all cats, Stormywing was one of the last few cats he wanted to groom but, that's fine. He grumbled to himself, turning back to the clearing and finding a stick or two to move.

"speech"​