POSSUM KINGDOM [ ⚘ ] SUNFLOWERPAW

S

SUNFLOWERPAW.

giphy.gif
SUNFLOWERPAW : HE/HIM, CISGENDER MALE. DEERSONG XX THISTLEBACK. FIVE MONTHS OLD. PENNED BY ANTLERS. PINTEREST.
general tw for brain injury & recovery, canon - realistic gore, behavioral issues. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

IMG_2055.jpg
/
IMG_2053.jpg
/
IMG_2057.jpg
/
IMG_2054.jpg

stopped into a church i passed along the way & well, i got down on my knees and i pretend to pray. you know the preacher like the cold, he knows i'm gonna stay — CALIFORNIA DREAMIN’ ON SUCH A WINTERS DAY.
the mamas & the papas, california dreamin’ .

SUNFLOWER, n.
/ suhn·flau·ur / a tall north american plant of the daisy family, with very large golden-rayed flowers.
lit. associated with prolonged constancy and loyalty, reflecting the flower bud’s tendency to follow the sun across the sky.

sunflowerpaw ; sunflowerkit / cisgender male, he / him pronouns
⤷ named by deersong for wild, jutting blond - yellow fur at birth. affectionately called sunny for the first part of his life.
— deersong x thistleback ; littermate to eveningpaw, tbd, adopted brother to coyotepaw. five months old, ages with his litter. skyclan apprentice. voiceclaim: richie tozier, later kurt cobain
heartchart.
IMG_2088.png
shaggy cream ticked tabby tom with curved ears and golden eyes ✿ ҉ ༄ smells woodsy and vaguely herbal. electric spires of wiry blonde - cream, all jagged cut ends and sharp edges — sunflowerpaw is the spitting masculine image of his mother, deersong, bathed in swathes of warm vanilla. he is long, thin pelted, wispy ends of sunny fur. ends flick up around the thicker parts of his feathered fur, like budding petals. plagued by eternal bedhead, sunny will never look all that well - kempt, forever as wild on the outside as he is on the inside. at five months old he is already leaning into the average skyclan height, bony limbs and an early growth spurt shaping him to a thin, towering stance. straight, sharp edged, blade - curved ears bring his figure to a jutting point, almost stilt - like to view from the front. a wonky adolescence he will be forever condemned to, never filling out his too - long legs and ears too big for sharp, angular features. eyes of brilliant gold settle deep in their sockets, often heavily lidded, giving him a sleepy, smug resting expression. when excited his eyes will widen, seeming to stretch just past their limits, over - expressive in intense emotion ever since kithood. he retains the same delicate curve of features as his mother but his father once again shows himself in his bite. long, curving fangs in a long, thin muzzle. they seem to outgrow his maw by just a mite, leaving canines to jut from his lip in a way similar to his mother — an unmistakeable hybrid of his parents, doused in shades of warm blonde.
— inherited his dads sharp, bony figure and curved ears, as well as his mothers semi-protruding fangs and wispy fur.
AESTHETICS | dust, taxidermy, box tv, static, rotting wood, termites, abandoned motels, inner conflict.
positive: athletic, humorous, eager to please neutral: loud, know - it - all, emotional negative: jealous, volatile, insecure all blown raspberries and obnoxious grins, sunflowerpaw has been aptly described as a problem child by skyclan’s elders. as wild as his jutting wisps of a coat, electric as the vibrant russet of his features. a tom with poor volume and impulse control, born of a boisterous, unpredictable nature. despite often being labeled a bad influence, he is rarely seen without a smile, over - affectionate and touchy with friends, family and strangers alike. known for his easy teasing and adrenaline - seeking nature, sunny will make friends in a blink.. but will tend to lose them just as quick. sunflowerpaw, since kithood, has exhibited far less than ideal traits : a tendency to play fight with claws unsheathed, frequent lying, stealing, and an explosive, hair - trigger temper. son of lead warrior and former deputy, a loving, happy family.. sunny has grown up with an incessant feeling of entitlement. ‘ no ‘ is a word he’ll meet with abject horror, not getting his way will be the end of the world. ever prone to temper tantrums big enough to shake even the deepest sleepers wide awake.
unspecified personality disorder, volatile temperament & behaviorial issues, known as a brat with a tendency to resort to violence in early kithood ( biting, using full claws when playing, anger outbursts ).
HISTORY / GENERAL NOTES —
CLOSETED BISEXUAL, single.
likes: thistleback, rosepaw, blazestar unsure: deersong hates: coyotepaw born in the chill of leafbare, sunflower initially passed shortly after birth from newborn cerebral hypoxia. after a couple of minutes, dawnglare would be able to revive him by stimulating his breathing again, but the minutes he was left without oxygen will leave him with permanent brain damage.
• first discovered once his eyes open, sunflower’s injury was impossible to go unnoticed — luminaries of brilliant sunshine gold with wobbling, black pupils never quite matching in size. damaged as the result of lack of oxygen, subsequently leaving him prone to seizures ranging in severity, nosebleeds and general spontaneous aggression.
ever since his eyes opened, sunflower has been a pawful for his parents and clanmates, having absolutely abysmal behavioral issues in early development. he is a bubbly child during kithood, excitable and loud, rambunctious to a fault.. until scorned. a stolen mossball, a bicker over who plays blazestar when pretending clans, sunflowerkit was known to fully attack other children. unsheathed claws and angry shouting — to which he was severely punished. he has always borne a bratty attitude, but it is highly amplified by severe, hair - trigger anger issues he struggles.
• the moment he is able to digest solids, he has presented a food aggression that will follow him throughout life. cannot share freshkill in any situation, please note that he will physically lash out if attempted!
• despite being over - eager to please, sunflowerpaw was raised with a competitive edge. while he will get along with fellow apprentices most of the time, he is known to be what he calls brutally honest. with little to no vocal filter and one hell of a mean streak when upset, he tends to say and do things that ultimately bully his peers with jabs and jokes at their expense.

Code:
[box=61%][justify][fleft][URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/possum-kingdom-%E2%9A%98-sunflowerpaw.6001/'][img width=80px]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/967482553965608973/1102179781585403974/image.png[/img][/URL][/fleft] text text text text text text texting text text texting texxxxxt text text uh texting [b][color=#a97d26]" speech speech more speech "[/color][/b]

[tabs][tab= -ˋˏ  【 CONVO ][b][color=#a97d26]i.[/color][/b] 
[/tab]
[tab= ❀][color=#a97d26][B]SUNFLOWERPAW⠀ ⠀[/B][/color][b][s][color=transparent]−−[/color][/s][/b]⠀⠀𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘
[fleft][img width=80px]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/967482553965608973/1102181117760634970/image.png[/img][/fleft] [b]m.[/b] he / him. [i][color=#A97D26]t[/color][color=#A87C26]a[/color][color=#A77B26]l[/color][color=#A67B27]l[/color][color=#A57A27],[/color] [color=#A47928]s[/color][color=#A37928]h[/color][color=#A27828]a[/color][color=#A17829]g[/color][color=#A17729]g[/color][color=#A07729]y[/color] [color=#9E762A]b[/color][color=#9E752A]l[/color][color=#9D742B]o[/color][color=#9C742B]n[/color][color=#9B732B]d[/color] [color=#9A722C]t[/color][color=#99722C]a[/color][color=#98712D]b[/color][color=#97712D]b[/color][color=#97702D]y[/color] [color=#956F2E]w[/color][color=#946F2E]i[/color][color=#936E2F]t[/color][color=#936D2F]h[/color] [color=#916C30]g[/color][color=#906C30]o[/color][color=#906B30]l[/color][color=#8F6B31]d[/color][color=#8E6A31]e[/color][color=#8D6A31]n[/color] [color=#8C6932]e[/color][color=#8B6832]y[/color][color=#8A6833]e[/color][color=#896733]s.[/color][/i] a breath of patchouli and woodland, a lanky thing. sharp edged, blade - curved ears bring his figure to a jutting point, almost stilt like to view from the front. a wonky adolescence he will be forever condemned to, never filling out his too - long legs nor the wild mane of cream feathering from sharp, angular features. heavy - lidded dandelion eyes settle deep in their sockets, giving him a [i]sleepy[/i], smug resting expression — but injury at birth leads to forever uneven pupils, left eye often blown wide and jittering in response to direct light. 

[color=#A97D26][B] ༻ [/b][/color] closeted bisexual, single. smells like sun - warmed fur and fresh grass. 
[color=#A97D26][B] ༻ [/b][/color] skyclan apprentice, five moons, ages with his litter. [i]prone to seizures and food aggression.[/i]
[indent]penned by antlers [/indent]

[/tab][tab=VISUAL]none yet,,,
[img][/img]

[/tab]
[tab= 】 ˎˊ-][b][color=#6C6767]"speech"[/color]
[/b][/tab][/tabs][/justify][/box]

Last edited by a moderator: