camp POUR THE DIRT INTO MY BED ♡ injured

HOUNDHEART

SINNER
Jun 22, 2023
( ) The walk back to camp had been long and quiet. Houndheart and Drowsypaw had not said a word to each other the entire time, and the kid barely seemed to be able to look at her.

That was fine, she told herself. He was safe and that was what mattered. If he wanted to, he could hate her for the rest of his life for all she cared. It was his right.P That was what she told herself as she lead him back into the Skyclan camp.

The blood around her paws and mouth drew the attention of her clanmates, and she let out a huff in response. Right. She should have realized that walking into camp like this would cause a scene. She flicked her tail to the apprentice behind her, trying to direct the clan's attention to him. "A rogue tried to steal the kid's catch and rough him up so I chased them off." Houndheart explained gruffly. Chased them off was putting it mildly, she thought, the taste of iron still sharp on her tongue. "He's fine, just a bit shaken up. At least as far as I can tell, for the little that's worth." A humorless snort left her. "Dawnglare should probably check him out."

All the eyes on her made her restlessness even worse. Even after the long walk back to camp, adrenaline was still coursing through her veins. She stretched long and slow.

"I am going to make sure they're gone for good." Houndheart announced, turning back toward the camp exit abruptly. The rest of the clan could help the kid. She wouldn't be any use in that regard anyway. There was only one thing she was useful for, so that's what she was going to do. There was a chance the rogue had doubled back and hadn't left Skyclan territory, and if they had she was going to finish what she started.

/prior to rogue invasion, @DROWSYPAW but feel free to post before.
( MY DARLING; THE DEVIL KNOWS MY NAME )

Reactions: DROWSYNOSE
it's not my fault i have my father's eyes .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
It should have terrified him, but Littlepaw couldn’t be bothered, unphased at the crimson-stained fur as Houndheart entered camp with another apprentice. He blinked, black-and-white ears swerving at the warrior’s statement, blinking languidly. Huh? The male pivoted, staring at Drowsypaw. He didn’t look fine.

Padding up to the two, Littlepaw stared at the other apprentice. “I’ll get water.” He uttered, tail swishing side to side, glancing at the warrior wearily before glancing at the medicine cat den. With an annoyed huff, Littlepaw hurried after the blood-stained warrior. “Can I go?” He inquired, peering up with deadpan hues.
thought speech