private Punching Bag || Singe

@SINGEKIT !

[ ༻❄༺ ] Albiet her dislike for Singekit, she still felt most comfortable rough housing with him versus with the other kits as he can very much well take it (obviously) without others attempting to tell Snowpaw to be nice, especially when majority of the time the other always initiates it without asking others first and so, the young apprentice found her target easily, his blazing pelt sticking out like blood that has stained the snowy floor below. And unlike him, Snowpaw easily blended more in the snow than in the shadows, so it was easy to sneak up on the other without being noticed in the slightest.

Of course, with basically a moon of training underneath her paws she had not realized how much she had grown in the past moon or so, and lounged herself at Singekit, attempting to barrel roll the two of them in the snow before pinning him down. "Man! If catching you is this easy, maybe catching pray won't be so hard" she stated with a grin before gently letting off some weight for the other to get out from underneath her. Initation had happened, and it would be Singekit's turn to either engage or run, his choice to make.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowpaw She/Her, apprentice of Shadowclan, 4 moons.
    Lithe long hair blue lynx sepia with high white, and yellow eyes. Stubby tail, permanent resting bitch face
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

*+:。.。 Snowpaw was someone Singekit thoroughly disliked, but only as skin deep as one might dislike a particularly annoying sibling. And boy was Snowpaw annoying! Always whining when she wasn't silent as a ghost, yet somehow her unapproachable ass manages to make so many more friends than him! Not that he wants friends, he just hates having less than her! But still, for all his ranting and raving, Snowpaw isn't the worst cat in the clan - at least not the worst to hang out with...or well, not the worst to occasionally beat up.

Singekit let out a yelp when, suddenly, the snow he'd thought was snow suddenly burst from the rest of the whiteness in the corner of his eye to barrel him over. A mouthful of frost later and he was being let up, "You are SUCH a cheater!" he immediately starts, scrambling to his feet and instantly lunging at the other. Snowpaw had very much gotten bigger than Singekit since they were both nursery den-mates, but that wasn't going to stop Sin from doing his best to beat her butt! Singekit, after all, was not the type to run from a fight! he'd try to attack with a flurry of scratches while snapping his jaws at any flesh close to his teeth, whether that be an ear, a cheek or a shoulder!.

• GENERAL:
    Singekit
    Cismale — He/him — Questioning sexuality
    3 moons — Ages 1 moon every month on the 2nd
    NPC x NPC (brother to Swallowkit, Sneezekit)
    Shadowclan — Kit

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack in bold #b8312f
    Can be power played just ask
    injuries: None currently

[ ༻❄༺ ] An amuse look sparked in Snowpaw's eyes as she took a step back away from Singekit who had been quiet surprise by her pinning him down on the floor. Of course due to Singekit being practically inexperienced, it would make a lot of sense he did not realize what would befall him. Yet of course, the annoying brat would claim she was cheating which made her roll her eyes. "Maybe pay attention to your surroundings more, kit" she would hum.

Soon he would begin his fury of scratches and bites, which Snowpaw begin to back up in attempts to dodge the other, keeping a cool level headed look on the other before attempting to sweep a paw at the kits legs in an attempt to knock him over "Y'know my mentor would say... that your attacks are sloppy, and you're not thinking. You're only aim is to attack, and you're not defending." she prompted with an amused look on her face. Her stumpy tail swished a bit before waiting for Singekit to get back onto his tiny paws.

"Of course, I'm still learning. Annnd I'm not your mentor so like its whatever" she said coolly, allowing the kit to get some hits in so she didn't seem too much of a bully or a jerk. She'd allow Singekit to have a little bit of a stroke to his ego for landing a hit on the apprentice, even if she was still new herself.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowpaw She/Her, apprentice of Shadowclan, 5 moons.
    Lithe long hair blue lynx sepia with high white, and yellow eyes. Stubby tail, permanent resting bitch face
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here

*+:。.。 Kit!? "You are literally only two moons older than me! And only barely!" Singekit exclaimed, furious that Snowpaw thought she was already some wise old fart! That'd probably explain why she always smelled so bad! He snickered to himself, only to nearly bite off his tongue when he paws were yanked from underneath him. OW! Damn, that was a cool new move. Fuck - it sucked so much that stupid Snowpaw, who'd cry like a stupid baby whenever Singekit barreled into her for a wrestle, was now a better fighter than him. "Y'kNoW mY mEnToR wOuLd SaY - that's you, that's what you sound like" Singekit would snap, making sure to mock Snowpaw with an exaggeratedly high pitched voice as he picked himself up from the ground.
"Yeah, you're not, because Starclan if you were my mentor I'd ask to become a medicine cat!" Singekit would say, sticking his tongue out before once again aiming to lunge at her. But true to her observations, he remained clumsy, his blows messy and uncoordinated as his goal was simply to attack, leaving much of himself open for counters.

• GENERAL:
    Singekit
    Shadowclan — Kit

COMBAT:
    Attack in bold #b8312f

[ ༻❄༺ ] "I believe its three moons older" she would correct the other in a calm tone, a slightly smug look peering in their gaze as they noted the furious look that came from Singekit. She seemed more so to be toying with the other. Even let a soft chuckle out when Singekit failed, his paws swept underneath him. Of course, here he went with the mocking which made the she-cat roll her eyes a bit.

"Magpiepaw would throw you into the carrion place before you could even step a paw in the medicine den, Starlingheart would just be nice to you but refuse your offer" they stated rolling their eyes. Singekit? That? Unimaginable, laughable even. Noting his clumsiness Snowpaw quickly attempted to use that as her advantage she attempted to grab Singekit by the scruff before once again pinning him down "clumsy, uncoordinated. " she tsked softly.[/u]

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowpaw She/Her, apprentice of Shadowclan, 6 moons.
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    see battle info here

Last edited:
*+:。.。 Snowpaw never ceased to piss him off.
"two" he hisses, since she was six and he was soon to become four - soon to join her in training, soon to learn her skills and beat her ass as thoroughly as she was doing to him tonight. The boy bares his teeth as she mocks him about Starlightheart and Magpiepaw's imaginary reactions, but something about it rubs him the wrong way - a reminder that he's not as close to their peers as she was, perhaps. "I'd be a great medicine cat if I wanted to be!" he argues, hating the way she seemed to get more under his skin than he did to her.
It only worsens when his blows miss and she suddenly lunges forward. A blur of white, a snap of teeth, and suddenly he's back on the floor, chewing at dirt and humiliation. He hadn't even landed a single hit.

Something about that fact made this spar feel unlike any of the other battles he'd had with the others his age. Suddenly, he was reminded of just how little fun he ever seemed to have with the molly he once shared a den with. Spitting grit from his teeth, the boy wiggled, shouting, "Let go of me! I'm done! I quit!" he hated calling uncle, but this wasn't fun anymore - if it ever had been. It seemed Snowpaw was the only one enjoying this fight, though even that couldn't be easily read as she was nothing but contempt and sneers. The playing field wasn't equal in any way.

Cheeks redder than his markings as frustration blooms in his belly, Singekit suddenly shouts, "Starclan Snowpaw, you're such a jerk!" Strange words coming from Singekit of all people, but by the sparkle of unshed tears in his eyes, he was more than just playing the part of a sore loser. Most of his frustration came from the fact that he longed so desperately for his apprenticeship that he couldn't stand being two - or three, even worse - moons behind. And to have her lord her training over him like this made it all the worse!

"What's your problem? You pick a fight for nothin' just to tell me I'm not good enough!?" fur bristling, he narrows his eyes to slits, "Soon I'll get my training too, and I swear I'm shoving your nose so far into the dirt you'll be sneezing worms for the rest of your life" he spits. He wasn't the type to run from a fight, but man - he wished she'd just leave him alone now!

• GENERAL:
    Singekit
    Shadowclan — Kit

COMBAT:
    Attack in bold #b8312f

[ ༻❄༺ ] It had come seemingly more and more apparent that Singekit was angry in the situation that was beheld to them, correcting the age gap that the two had to attempt to declare he would of made a great medicine cat (doubtful in her eyes), but more. The tom backed out of the fight, calling it quits, which would have been a victory for Snowpaw if it wasn't for... well seeing the other on the verge of crying?

She didn't get it. Singekit had always barreled into her as kits, said hurtful things to her and she would snap back, or push him off, and yet she was the jerk? Snowpaw wanted to scoff but stifled it quickly, and even forced herself not to roll or bat an eye at Singekit's comments. "Have you once, ever thought of the hurtful things you've said to me?" she softly asked, a frown peered on her lips, before shaking her head.

"I didn't come to gloat or show off, nor to say you're not good enough. I figured you'd have...well, fun. But clearly, I had been wrong" She tilted her head slightly. Singekit didn't get it, not in the slightest. Snowpaw had thought he would've been fine with her roughhousing with him a bit, but it seemed what burned the most to him was well, her being an apprentice already.

"But Singekit, you can also be such a jerk" she also placed in calmly, a bit harsh in tone, but it was true. "Do you think, I enjoyed being told I wasn't going to be a great warrior, or that I was weak?" she questioned the tom, her yellow gaze darkening a bit. " Or being rammed by you every time I was trying to sleep?" questions spewed from her maw before she paused and shook her head.

"Forget it" she said getting onto her paws to turn heel and walk away only to pause and look back slightly "And sorry I made you feel like that, its not fun now is it?" were her last words to the other before walking away, leaving Singekit on his own.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowpaw She/Her, apprentice of Shadowclan, 6 moons.
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    see battle info here

Out! ))

Last edited:
*+:。.。 He sniffed, lifting his head when he finally seemed to get something out of the girl - she actually looked shocked. IT did sting his pride that it took him being upset for her to change past just looking down her nose at him, but it invited him to look a little closer. He snorted when she tried to pull up his past actions which - even Sin couldn't deny, were far harsher than Snowpaw's pseudo-training attempts. But he'd wanted her to fight back! For the two to come away laughing for...for Sin...to come away laughing. He frowns, the argument on his tongue dying as - just as uncharacteristically as him backing down from a fight, he also seemed to be struck with sudden mutism. He listened gloomily for once as the girl spoke, her comment about wanting to have fun actually making something akin to shame stab through his chest. Her? Fun? To attempt it with him after all her incessant eye-rolls at his presence and antics?
Fighting was the best way to get Sin's attention, his favorite form of bonding, but perhaps too often was the fighting with Snowpaw all too real that to finally wrestle again after all this time begets only resentment.
"I'd never actually meant it" he mumbles, but the retort is weak. Because he had, in some ways. He didn't say those things to be friendly - he'd said them to be fighting words, inspiring frustration and pettiness that would spice up their wrestle! To his core though, he didn't mean it. Snowpaw was annoying, and Singekit would rise up to be way better than her one day but he...he hadn't meant it...Well, He didn't mean it anymore...not in this moment? Ah fuck, maybe Snowpaw wasn't the only one who kinda sucked.

"And sorry I made you feel like that"
Ouch.
"its not fun now is it?"
Ouch....

For once in his life, Singekit is left stumped as he watches Snowpaw leave. He feels his age - his three moons younger, age. Childish. Looking down at his paws, he flexes them thoughtfully, and pulls up every memory of Snowpaw not being fun; the times he's belittled, mocked, and sneered at her and got the same in return. The same that he'd deserved.

Shuffling his feet, alone by his own doing, the boy finally mumbled in a quiet voice to the girl's long-gone shadow,
"...sorry..."

• GENERAL:
    Singekit
    Shadowclan — Kit

COMBAT:
    Attack in bold #b8312f

• Sad
Reactions: Snowlark.