Apr 14, 2024

QUOTE HERE
Dreamkit . dreampaw . dream???

38ekP6T.png
↳ other names: foxkit, amberkit, or flamekit
— kit of riverclan
— AMAB, he/him (until apprenticeship); unknown sexuality
Swiftfire x Hush, sibling to Roekit & ???kit

lh red tabby w/ low white & duplicated pinnae Dreamkit is a longhaired red tabby with white speckles across his face. His eyes are a dark green, much like his father's, and his ears mimic those of his dad's as well.
↳ carrying dilute / masking black

spacer

( + ) creative, ambitious ( / ) curious ( - ) apathetic, awful w/ words Dreamkit early on holds big dreams, dreaming that they can enter into the high ranks of the clan. He quickly begins to show a creative mind, coming up with fun games to play as kits, and then eventually coming up with creative solutions to problems later in his life. He is curious of the world around him, and curious of his father. He often asks questions, and sometimes they may not be the best things to ask, landing him into trouble or feeling as if he's overstepped a boundary. Dreamkit is also fairly apathetic; his face remains unchanged from a still expression, and he finds it quite hard to properly express his emotions. He's awful with his words, unable to figure out the right one to use or over-explain something he's seen. Most importantly, Dreamkit is also a slow learner, unable to pick things up as quickly as his littermates will.
mannerisms: often mutters to himself as if he is getting the right words to say; also repeats himself like a broken record in the same sentence.
— will sometimes start fights | will end fights | will flee | will sometimes show mercy
— (will) excel at skill(s)

spacer

plots:
all plots are subject to change & are simply here for throwing ideas around :) i am not set on any of these!
— since dreamkit is a slower learner, he definitely doesnt pick up talking right away and will struggle as an apprentice
— because he cant word himself/over explains, it might be cool if his siblings can kinda translate for him/simplify it!
— dreamkit is curious about his father and may ask around to see if anyone knows.
↳ this can lead into a plot where dreamkit actually does go and search for his father.
— being uncomfortable in his own skin and coming out as nonbinary/trans in apprenticeship (likely nonbinary, i've been fighting myself to type they/them the entire time. for realism though, i will be using he/him up until that point. i want dreamkit's coming out to feel right.)
— perhaps losing focus of those big ambitions they had as a kit and going down a different path or something??? im not sure.

spacer

notes/inspos/etc.:
— i keep trying to take inspiration from characters and cant think of one LMAO. i'm thinking like azula (atla), zuko (atla) and also ironically bumi (lok) BUT there's so many thoughts going into him, he's kinda his own thing
— IDKHBTFM as a band/music inspo :)
— color associations: tba