twolegplace purple flowers 〰 blue

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 〰 They settle on the fence like they've lived here their whole life, peering down at the shifting grass that bows humbly before the heavily scented spring winds with a bobbed-tail flicking in wild excitement. They loved getting to know the neighbors... and with their little move to Hazelbeam's, it meant having to introduce themself to the cats in this neighborhood instead. Seeing a swatch of cascading blue ripples masked in a snow-like backdrop, they call out to the kitty-pet with a smile.

"Hey! You're Blue right?"

They don't wait for an invitation, hopping down into the garden to trot over with a skip to their step. "I'm Eden! One of your neighbors... I heard a rumor you've been asking after the clan cats out in the forest! I happen to know a thing or two about'em and think I might have a great idea for how you can win'em over," they purr, taking a peek around the assortments of colorful flowers that dot the yard. There aren't as many as they would hope to make their plan work.. but there's plenty of other Twoleg houses to raid around.

"Weather's great for it too!"

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Bluepaw and wolfie

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- It was a warm spring day and it was strange to find himself pacing his garden. Something was making his paws itch- but the answer felt so far away as it why. Like it rested on his tongue but not a word in his language could be placed. Blue was finding it frustrating and he swatted at the grass for a moment. Huffing slightly, the young tomcat then looked over at his fence for a moment.

Though his thoughts were spliced as a voice called out to him from the other side of the fence. Blue perked up his ears in response and blinked a few times- this cat knew his name? Though this cat- Eden - went on to explain they had heard a rumor about things. Flora must be talking to others again! He rolled his eyes internally but he’d have to worry about it later.

Eden also said they knew how to win them over and he blinked a few times. Win them over? He had to win them over? The idea of joining Skyclan had been a ping pong ball game in his head. One paw he wanted to do it more than anything, but also- what of his parents? They loved him so much! Eden though was around his age weren’t they? “Are you an apprentice too? Like Jaypaw?” He asked with awe.

Eden was his neighbor- they were still here in their home. So- they did both? “Do you do both? Go home and go to Skyclan?” Blue had crept closer and whispered with wonder like a kit being told magic was real. Could he do both? “How do i win them over? I’ll do anything to join,”

Speech

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 〰 They tap their paw at the top of the fence like they are waiting for something to start... waiting for time to pass... or maybe it is just excited impatience. They're surprised by how much more this kid knows than they'd assumed he would... identifying them pretty easily as apprentice-aged though.. they consider that a flattery of their youthful face since they're destined to be a warrior quite soon. "Not a traditional apprentice," they meow, "But yeah!"

The black and white cat wonders if maybe they're a little... deceitful in appearance, to be missing a collar that might more easily identify them as a kitty-pet by night... but that question is asked soon enough too-- "Yeah! Yeah, I've got a house over here too- It's called being a 'daylight'... because, you go work with the clan during the daylight hours. Pretty cool, huh?"

Best of both worlds really. Hopping down to stand in front of the creeping tom with better proximity, they nod encouragingly, "Don't worry- the gifts aren't a requirement, I just think they're a nice touch! All these nice flowers- those kitties out there don't get to see some of the really pretty ones that Twolegs grow- you could bring some!"

• Love
Reactions: wolfie