private PUSHING FORWARD // vulturemask

dfkjvp3-d66fda25-9d8d-4dbd-9a5f-d235254b8f50.gif
Her paws hurt, her ears rung, the sound of thunder echoed in her head. Sootstar wants nothing but to collapse in her den, but she needs to make sure of something first. Once the gathering party disbanded and they branched of to their nests she followed Vulturemask into his den without invitation. "Sorry- but we need to talk. It cannot wait." She tells the black tom before traveling further into the den, she's cautious on where she steps so that she doesn't squish any herbs and stays clear of slumbering patients.

At last settling down, she looks to him with a certain look in her eyes. "The bolt that hit the rock." she begins, eyes narrowing to communicate unspoken words, wishing to come to a silent agreement. "Tell me... what did you think of it...? What was it's meaning?"

// @VULTUREMASK :D

57376414_z9vtUtAYThkuXA6.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_6.png
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· SOOTSTAR, female — she / her
╰ ‣ 39 moons . pisces. ages on the first
╰ ‣ windclan leader . marsh-born . believes in starclan
╰ ‣ former soldier of the marsh group

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_3.png
╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like heather and wet dirt , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue smoke . scarred chest, difficult to see through fur . green eyes

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_4.png
╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝ EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Slytherin, Lawful Evil
╰ ‣ Cunning, brash, fierce, confident, self-reliant, envious & selfish
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with
╰ ‣ sole key to her heart is loyalty, if you have her trust, she often shows a completely different side of herself. Aggression tends to manifest from her extreme paranoia
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "miss, m'am" etc

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_5.png
╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE, sister to Pebblenose
╰ ‣ heterosexual. mate to Weaselclaw
╰ ‣ mother to Windstrider, Sootchaser, Moorkit, Adderkit, Harrierkit, Bluekit & Cottonkit
╰ ‣ mentor to N/A
╰ ‣ average fighter . skilled hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

Vulturemask was glad to be back home at the moors again so he could return back to attend Sunflowerpaw. In a time like this he didn't wanted to be seperated from them more than necessery. However as he returned back to his den didn't realised he was being followed until he had entered inside. The shadow and her pawsteps exposed her. Vulturemask would stop when the molly started to speak and after wandering as far back into his den as possible would turn to face her. He already knew what this was going to be about obiviously she wanted to hear his thoughts about the matter since he had been silent during this whole time.

The bolt of lightening. What had it meant?. Well, that was obivious to him. Starclan was enraged. A message like that couldn't be more clear. What left him puzzled was what Sootstar had done to anger their ancestors so. He was sure she knew the answer to it all. She was hiding something from him, all of them. Vulturemask would never disrespect his leader by thinking of her to be dumb after all. That was not why Sootstar had come here to hear his sincere answer. Vulturemask could read through the lines, to see right through her. He knew what she wanted to hear.

" The message was clear to me starclan is displeased - " he let the tension in his den hang in the air for some few seconds before he finished his sentence. " with the other clans. Starclan sent that bolt of lightening to show they are on our side against the injustice we have been forced to endure by the other clans. They wanted us to be heard for once." In other words giving them strenght and support. He only said what she wanted him to say right now and maybe one day she would feel comfortable with opening up to him about what really was going on here.

No matter what though he was going to cover for her. Sootstar had done more for him then starclan ever had done and he meant what he had said back then - when he had repeated his vows to her for the whole clan to hear. If you ever question my loyalty just ask me to prove it and i will. He had no intentions to ever go back on his words he had spoken back then unless the Queen of the moors gave him a reason to.

Reactions: SOOTSTAR

dfkjvp3-d66fda25-9d8d-4dbd-9a5f-d235254b8f50.gif
At his first sentence her heart lurches, a displeased look swells in her green eyes. Vulturemask is swift to turn it around, ridding the den of any tension his first observation has made. She nods, approving of this interpretation, "Yes... I think you're right... I am certain that this gathering has made them grow even more displeased with the others then." Sootstar cranes her head to give a tuft of her a quick lick in false contemplation, then rises to her paws once more.

"I am holding a meeting next sun-high, I want to to join me on the Tallrock and explain to the clan what StarClan was trying to tell us at the gathering." Silently she begins to pad out of the den, but before she departs she gives him an over the shoulder look, "Be ready." and out she goes.

57376414_z9vtUtAYThkuXA6.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_6.png
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· SOOTSTAR, female — she / her
╰ ‣ 39 moons . pisces. ages on the first
╰ ‣ windclan leader . marsh-born . believes in starclan
╰ ‣ former soldier of the marsh group

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_3.png
╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like heather and wet dirt , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue smoke . scarred chest, difficult to see through fur . green eyes

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_4.png
╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝ EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Slytherin, Lawful Evil
╰ ‣ Cunning, brash, fierce, confident, self-reliant, envious & selfish
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with
╰ ‣ sole key to her heart is loyalty, if you have her trust, she often shows a completely different side of herself. Aggression tends to manifest from her extreme paranoia
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "miss, m'am" etc

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_5.png
╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE, sister to Pebblenose
╰ ‣ heterosexual. mate to Weaselclaw
╰ ‣ mother to Windstrider, Sootchaser, Moorkit, Adderkit, Harrierkit, Bluekit & Cottonkit
╰ ‣ mentor to N/A
╰ ‣ average fighter . skilled hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.