quill vs johnny | stat training

QUILLSTRIKE

astronaut in the ocean
Aug 7, 2022
08_04_quill-1.png

DARK BLUE, DARK BLUE, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ALONE IN A CROWDED ROOM?

Rolls follow the chart pinned in my discord. Every post results in one exp point gained (*) regardless of the moves success. A skill point is acquired after 5 exp points have been gained. Each post must be a minimum of 3 sentences to qualify.

A good spar was exactly what Quill needed- something to help him clear his head and burn some energy. His sparring partner for the day was Johnny, and while the tom didn't look like much at a glance considering Quill practically towered over the guy, he wasn't so easily fooled. Johnny was shorter, sure, but he was stocky, with broad shoulders and strong legs. He wondered idly if the lack of a tail would put the other at a disadvantage. Johnny had better hope not, because the chimera would happily use it against them.

"I'm ready when you are!" the other called.

"Same." he replied, voice flat and gaze unreadable.

The younger tom lunged forward without warning, paw shooting out to try and cuff the other cat.

Roll; 3
Total Experience;*

skyclan - male - 14 months (Feb 17th) - bisexual - homoromantic - single - a very tall, dark chimera tomcat with mismatched eyes and several scars. has bluejay feathers woven like spikes along his spine and neck.

QUILLSTRIKE-1.png

Last edited:
johnny.png

HE SAID, "WELL MY NAME'S JOHNNY, AND IT MIGHT BE A SIN
BUT I'LL TAKE YOUR BET, AND YOU'RE GONNA REGRET, CUZ IM THE BEST THERE'S EVER BEEN."

Johnny had been surprised when Quill had asked him to spar, but he'd been quick to agree to the idea, not just because he was always happy to burn some energy messing around on the sparring field, but because he was curious as to just how good Thistles apprentice was. He and the chimera hadn't exactly gotten to spend much time together before the other went missing, and now that they were back Johnny was finding that Quill wasn't exactly the easiest cat to approach. He wasn't really sure what had pursuaded the darker tomcat to come to him of all cats, but he'd happily obliged.

Now they stood face to face, ready to go.

The first attack was easy to dodge, a slow, heavy swing that he danced away from with a good natured laugh. "Did they strap rocks to your feet in there? An elder could have dodged that!" he teased lightheartedly before bolting forward to try and tackle the younger cat off his feet.

Rolled; 10
Experience Total; *

08_04_quill-1.png

DARK BLUE, DARK BLUE, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ALONE IN A CROWDED ROOM?

"I'm just getting warmed up." Quill huffed as the older toms body crashed into his. He'd give the guy props- he packed a punch- enough to make the dark tabby stumble from the impact, but not quite enough to knock him right off his feet as intended. Hoping to use the close proximity to his advantage Quill reached out to try and grapple the smaller cat in hopes of getting a chance to pin them.
Roll; 4
Total Experience;**

skyclan - male - 14 months (Feb 17th) - bisexual - homoromantic - single - a very tall, dark chimera tomcat with mismatched eyes and several scars. has bluejay feathers woven like spikes along his spine and neck.

QUILLSTRIKE-1.png