private Rainbow veins ♫ Myrtlekit

Jun 17, 2024
*+:。.。 "It's gonna be weird not being in the same den as you anymore, Myrtlekit" Bugpaw meows as she paws at her old nest. The ceremony had gone off without a hitch, and now Bugpaw stood proudly as Bugpaw instead of kit! A cool new name for a cool new rank! Her mind was, like her namesake, buzzing with thoughts and emotions - most of which involved her mentor and the territory. Mostly questions about them. But for now, she focuses on the past rather than the present or her quickly approaching future as she enters the nursery for what might be her last time. Besides doing chores, of course!
Smiling at Myrtlekit, she meows, "When you become a 'paw, ill save you a nest right next to mine, so you're not lonely! If you want" Perhaps by the time Myrtlekit becomes an apprentice, she'll have forged stronger bonds with their remaining nursery-mates and would want to share her nest beside one of them, but Bugpaw will keep her promise if Myrtlekit wants her to! Plucking her moons of collected trinkets out of her family's nest, Bugpaw sets aside her collection of leaves, flowers, and feathers. Picking up a flower, she smiles and hands it over to Myrtlekit, "Do you want one? I think it would look really pretty in your fur!"

• GENERAL:
    Bugpaw
    DFAB— She/Her
    6 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Daughter to Flamewhisker and Flycatcher
    Sibling to Falconheart, Stormfeather, Lilykit, Butterflykit, Scorchedpaw, Squirrelpaw, Sunpaw
    Thunderclan — apprentice

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack in bold pink
    injuries: None currently

It seemed as if a decent amount of her nursery mates were leaving, except for a few. Bugpaw had stopped by and the two of them made conversation, a dark chocolate gaze flicking towards the nest the other she-cat pawed at. ”Have you got your new nest already?” Myrtlekit inquires as she giggles softly and nods her head in agreement. She'd grown to enjoy Bugpaw's companionship and her bright spirit. Her plush ivory tail sways side-to-side as the newly graduated apprentice states that she'll leave a nest next to her so she won't be lonely, and she smiles. ”Really? I would love that, but save a spot for anyone who gets bullied, okay?”

Bugpaw rests out of her collection, and she gazes at it in awe. ”You collected all of these?” She inquires softly as the new apprentice hands her a flower and states it would look pretty in her fur. Her cheeks flush red as she fakes a cough as she hands a flower in return, ”I think you'd look pretty with a flower in your fur too! We can match and be pretty together.” Myrtlekit states with a grin on her lips.

*+:。.。 "Sure have!" Bugpaw purrs, thinking about the nest she'd claimed, right next to all of her siblings! "It's weird moving into a new den, though, I miss you and the nursery" she meows. Her smile grows a little sadder at Myrtlekit's request, thinking of the rumours that had gone around about how Sunshinespot's nest was mistreated just cus of their background as a kitty-pet. Bugpaw didn't think anyone in their age group was like that, surely, but she also didn't hang around her clanmates who treated anyone she cared about less than stellar. "I promise I will, I don't moss around when it comes to defending my friends!" she giggles, hoping to lighten the mood with a silly pun. However the truth still stands that she will happily defend anyone who needs it. Kitty-pet history wasn't something she felt needed to be ashamed of, after all! Hopefully, her more aggressive clanmates would realize that soon themselves.

"Well, my brother collected them for me while he went out patrolling, but now whatever I add next will be all me! Ill bring you some of the new things I see when I go on my first patrol!" she grins happily when Myrtlekit accepts the flower, ad just as she suspects it looks gorgeous in Myrtlepaw's plush, pale fur. Next, it's Bugpaw who whisks her tail joyously at Myrtlekit's trade, taking the flower she offers and putting it right above her heart in the white of her chest fur, "Thank you! It looks amazing," she purrs, craning her neck to look at the flower in her chest. With this, she'll have a piece of her childhood den-mate for all the moons they're apart, hooray!

"Are you excited to be an apprentice? Oh oh what if Howlingstar lets Morningcloud train you, too, and we can be apprentices together!" she purrs, dancing on her paws at the thought.

• GENERAL:
    Bugpaw
    DFAB— She/Her
    6 moons — Ages
    Daughter to Flamewhisker and Flycatcher
    Sibling to Falconheart, Stormfeather, Lilykit, Butterflykit, Scorchedpaw, Squirrelpaw, Sunpaw
    Thunderclan — apprentice
    Apprenticed to Falconheart

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack in bold pink
    injuries: None currently