private READY SET GO † BLUE

BEETLEBACK

but he never really quit, he'd just say he did
Sep 4, 2023
What was the best thing about apprentices? Messing with 'em, duh! Today's victim would be none other than Blue Freeze Pop. Such a long name, you're gonna be called Bluey. I don't got time to say your whole name. As per usual, the apprentices would be found in the sandy ravine and Blue was no exception. Without a care in the world the blue tom would try and sneak behind the apprentice, trying to scare them. Regardless of whether or not the apprentice turned to face him, Beetleback would bellow a simple "BLUEY!" A grin would never leave his face, as he begun to circle around the apprentice as if they were prey. "How's my favorite apprentice doin'?" This was the first time they would properly meet. Blue had every right to be befuddled by this interaction and wonder if either they'd forgotten about Beetle or if he was being messed with.

Before the apprentice could ponder about such things, the blue tom would cease his circling to swing an arm around the apprentice's neck. "I heard your getting better, that's awesome buddy. Trust me, this skyclan stuff is no joke. I had a tough time learnin' all the rules and stuff, so it's nice to hear a buddy is doing so well. Why don't ya show me what you learned!" Let's see if this paw will say something or play along. Ah, what faces will he make? Would he get angry? Would he be frustrated? Would he be sad? Ohhh the possibilities!

/ @Blue Freeze Pop

• Love
Reactions: Bluepaw and wolfie

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- It seemed like the cats around here really liked to be in the sandy ravine. He could see why as it was rather open and the ground under paw was so hard when they got their butt handed to them by the older, more skillful cats. Still, Blue was having the time of his life and he was rather excited to watch all the other apprentices’ go about their training. It made him wonder when he would be able to start learning more and more. Sure he had some help from Flora and Jaypaw had tried to do something to help too, but it wasnt enough really. He wanted to hunt, to protect these cats who so openly welcomed him into their midst.

Though as Blue was sitting there he was too absorbed into the cat-watching of the other apprentices’ he hadn’t noticed anyone sneak up on him. Until a voice called out his name and made him jump slightly, fur bristling and his blue gaze went wide with surprise. Jaypaw had already snuck up on him once and now this guy too! He gave a small shake of his shoulders to flatten down his shoulder fur, and gave a small look at the blue cat.

Names where still rather new to him so he wasnt entirely sure about the toms’ name. He’d seen him before though he swore he did but he didn’t think anyone introduced them just yet. Though he seemed to know Blues’ name at least and that was more than he could share with the other. However- favorite apprentice? They hadn’t even met before! Blue furrowed his brow and tilted his head to the side, before adverting his gaze down towards the sand of the pit.

Then the older blue tomcat spoke up about Skyclan not being a joke and that he too had a hard time coming to terms with it. Blue blinked a bit- what has he seen to say that? He wondered what sort of things where going to pop up around him now? He wasnt sure and he didnt like it all that much- but it would be worth it if he so damnest tried. The Tom then went on to request that Blue show him what he has learned and the young white patched cat turned slightly warm. Oh his one hunting crouch? He sighed a bit but he then opened his mouth to say, “Jaypaw taught me to crouch for hunting a mouse! Like- this i think?

Blue crouched down and balanced himself a bit but it was a little harder to do. He wobbled slightly and his tail tried to over correct his balance as much as it could.

Speech