ready set let's go — chickadeepaw

make peace with your broken pieces .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
The bulky warrior stood at attention, watching his apprentice with a curious twitch of his whiskers. “Today we will focus on the art of battle.” He rumbled, golden optic narrowing. “You have done good, Chickadeepaw. It is time for you to prove yourself, but do not fear failure, even warriors succumb to it.” He called.

Whitelion rumbled, muscles coiling beneath marred flesh. “Try to knock me down. Play into your strengths. Do not fear it.” He wondered how she would do, watching the other with an attentive hue. “Use my size against me.” He added with a flick of his tail, expression narrowing.

He surged forward without warning, aiming a paw to cuff her over the helm, drawing back as quick as it had come, lips curling in a crinkled smile. “Do not let anger take hold of you.” He would call, pulling back. He wanted to see how well she could hold her anger, aiming a paw to tap her flank, pulling away just as quickly. Anger is the enemy, fueling hatred and then their concentration would break, leaving them open and vulnerable to attacks.

/ @Chickadeepaw!
thought speech