private REDWINE SUPERNOVA | scorpionback

Celandinepaw could hardly believe it had been moons since she and Scorpionback had traveled to Windclan. Days had melded into moons, and moons soon would roil over into seasons.

Wheat-tinged gaze saw a familiar silhouette of black rosetted against pale moonlight, as though crafted of the unending night himself, though she could easily pick apart her companion's gaunt frame from the shadows they laid. She wondered if Scorpionback had simply been restless tonight, if sleep evaded him as an especially swift rabbit eluded ivory jaws of the hunter. I wonder if he misses home, too. Celandinepaw shook her head, as if to rid such intrusive thoughts from her hay-thin being. No! This is my home now... Whether I like it or not. Well, I do like it, don't I...? The spotted tabby crept along the frays of the camp's quietude, footfall uncertain as though she traversed upon a path of hidden thorns, though there was no such thing upon the trodden ground. She only wanted to preserve the peace of those that slumbered outside, huddling and softly snoring as a mass of warmth and camaraderie. "Hiya, Grave." Celandinepaw mewed gently, the molly taking a seat besides the scarred tomcat, her round and unassming fabrics like a ghost projected onto the corporeal earth rather than one who stood amongst her living kin. Soft smile pierced the ends of clay features. "Whatcha thinking about?"

• @SCORPIONBACK
  • ( NOTE: Reference is a placeholder until a drawn reference can be supplied. Credit HERE )​
    6c5f28571f0113e3691b9873a3736696e2b571d0.png
  • —— CELANDINEPAW / She/They/He / 10 Moons
    —— Moor Runner Apprentice of Windclan / Mentored by Dimmingsun
    —— A shorthaired golden spotted tabby with yellowish-green eyes. Somewhat pudgy, though lean and able to hold her ground in the wild.
    —— Extroverted and unafraid to speak their mind, she is a friendly and affable face in Windclan. Though ditzy and somewhat cowardly, she tries her best to help her clan.
    —— Penned by Tempest. Contact on Discord (naruk4mi) for plots and threads.