REHOMING WC MEDICINE CAT SIBLINGS ~~ [CLOSED]

Jun 10, 2022

Hello everyone! so i've decided to rehome 2 of Vulturemask half siblings!. I'm yet unsure if i'm gonna adopt out both or just one of them since i do am thinking about if i should take one of the slots myself, hehe. However depanding on how much interest this takes i might give up both slots (:

BACKSTORY; ( tw for abuse mentioned!! )
Vulturemask, then going by the name Leechpaw's mom suddenly arrived at windclans border pregnant and demanding to rejoin after having abandoned and left Leechpaw months ago. Of course she got rejected and was forced to take shelter at the horseplace. Leechpaw who was abused by his own mother before she left was left with complicated feelings for their mother. He decided to confront her and was about to cut ties with her but that changed when it got revealed that she was pregnant. So he stayed but it didn't took long for him to realise what a horrible cat his mother truly was knowing she would treat his unborn siblings just the same way she had done to him. So Leechpaw did what he believed to be the right thing to do. He secretly killed his own mother after she had given birth to the three miracles, and he brought them to windclan to get nursed under a npc mother named Snowfeather. She lives to this day but unfortunately the kits do not know about their relation of being Vulturemask half-siblings which he has kept away from them to this present day. He however have been a constant presence in their life and they have a good relationship to him. Now three months old it's time for them to become apprentices. What will happen next?

RULES
- this kits MOST have a good relationship with Vulturemask, i really want him to have a good relationship with them and for them not to hate him :3 even when he reveals the truth to them about him being their big brother i do not want them to hate him but it's fine for them to be a bit upset at him at first!
- stay active with them, if you stay inactive with them for 4 weeks i will rehome them, does not meant you have to post every single day i'm looking at monthly activity with this litter and not weekly so keep that in mind so not posting for a week wont alarm me (:
- the starting age is 3 months old and they will age realistically after that!
- they most stay in the same clan as windclan
- do not kill them off until they have reached 12 + months, after that you can do whatever you wishes with them!
- not FCFS!! depanding on how much this shows interest though i might close and pick next weekend ?? i wanna adopt them out ASASP after all

GENETICS
- credits goes to bLITZ for helping me with this, thank you so much <33

( Vulturemask and his mother are oriental mixed cats breeds so features of this breed is possible on this litter but not a most since their father is a muddy)

Sire: LH red tabby w/ high white (masking chocolate; carrying dilute)
Dam: SH blue (carrying longhaired, chocolate)

Toms can be black, blue, chocolate, or lilac
She-cats can be tortoiseshell, blue tortoiseshell, chocolate tortoiseshell, or lilac tortoiseshell
- kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
- kits will have low white
- kits can have any realistic eye color
- shorthaired kits will carry longhair; non-dilute kits will carry dilute; black-based kits will carry chocolate

NAME RULES TO FOLLOW
- crossed out means you can no longer pick this name!
( you have to pick a name for your kit in this list below! )
- Light,Echo,Sun,Shine,Gleam, or any similliar names - after Echolight
- Rose or flower related names - after Rosepaw
- Lavender,Violet,Bluebelle,Storm, or any fiercy like names - after Hyacinthbreath
- Sunflower, Daisy, Gold,Golden,Dream,Hope,Wish, or any warm positive names OR names related to the farm life - after Dandelionwish
- Black,Crow,Raven,Night,Shade,Shadow, or anything similliar that is related to the night - Vulturemask loves to be out at night so would pick a night related name for them

ART OF PREVIOUS SLOTS
- i drew headshots to the litter, i wont do it this time BUT there is two headshots you can get for free if picking an apperance that looks like them (no most though so dont feel any pressure!)
DREAMKIT.png
FLAREKIT.png

SLOTS
1; taken by Sunflowerpaw ( played by Saturnid! )
2; open
3; reserved for now!

FORM
free for all! bonus points if giving a description on how thier relationship with Leech will be, and how they will react to after he tells them he is in fact thier older brother (:

Oh why not, I'll toss my hat in the ring XP

dark-deku-in-my-hero-academia.jpg
  • 38ekP6T.png
    SHADOWKIT
    named after fur colour
    — WindClan, Kit
    — cis male, he/him
    — 3 moons, ages realistically
    ↳ penned by haggisbeast
  • black cat with white fur around chest and on the toes on his forepaws, and striking green eyes
    ↳ scars: none​
    ↳ injuries: none​
  • Neutral Good
    Intelligence ●●●●●●●○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●○○○
    Charisma ●●●●●○○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●●●●○○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●●●○
    Humour ●●●●●○○○○○

(+) curious, playful, adaptable, analytical, resourceful
    (/) empathetic, trusting, protective
    (-) impulsive, reckless, insecure
    ↳ mannerisms has a habit of rambling. likes to fidget with anything he can. can get flustered around those he idolises.
  • RAIN x NPC sibling to Sunflower, half sibling to Vulturemask | mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    Mate to no one | Parent to no one | Other kin
    — Admires x Vulturemask
    — Close friends with
    — Friends with
    — Likes
    — Dislikes
    — Loathes
  • strength ●●●●●○○○○○
    stamina ●●●●●●●○○○
    agility ●●●●●●●○○○
    hunting ●●●●●○○○○○
    swimming ○○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●○○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●○○○○○
    bisexual, biromantic, monogamous / crushing on no one, single
    — physical health [ 100% ] | mental health [ 100% ]
    — will not start fights | will flee if necessary | will show mercy
    excels at fighting, strategy
    poor at managing own health, swimming
    sounds like Izuku Midoriya (English Dub)
    smells like moss, grass
    — healing & peaceful powerplay allowed.
    "speech"
  • soon
  • Backstory / simplified history
    he was born, lol

Important Threads
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    stuff here

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KAZENIKURA
Now finished
  • Goldenkit Goldenpaw Goldenwish, Goldenflick, Goldenglare, Goldenstride, Goldenhare; Golden in reference to Dandelionwish
    ─ Windclan Apprentice
    ─ Amab, He/Him; pan
    ─ 3 moons, ages every month realistically
    ↳ penned by @WriteAboutRadish

↳ ( Appearance ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    lanky lilac tom, with green eyes / reference
    Goldenpaw is a lilac tom with a typical Windclan frame. He has some of his father's face but only in a longer than usual muzzle. He has a white muzzle and a collar of white wrapped around his neck. Standing with a pumped out chest and a tail held high is about the only stance he ever takes.
    ↳ genetics stuff. gen / carrying longhair / whatever​

↳ ( Mentality ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    Intelligence ●●●●○○○○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●●●○
    Charisma ●●●●●●●●●○
    Creativity ●●●○○○○○○○
    Empathy ●●●○○○○○○○
    Humor ●●●●●○○○○○
    Chaotic Neutral
    (+) Charming, Confident, Reliable (/) Prideful, Aloof (-) Arrogant, Dismissive . A middleschool bully may have the closest likeness to Goldenpaw. He seems to think more highly of himself than any other cats and is not afraid to remind them if they forget.
    ↳ mannerisms elaborate

↳ ( Relationships ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    Rain x NPC sibling to Sunflowerpaw half sibling to Vulturemask | mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    Mate to N/A | Parent to N/A | Other kin
    — Admires
    — Friends with
    — Likes
    — Dislikes
    — Loathes
    His relationship with Vulturemask will be difficult to start with, mostly cause he thinks he is just kind of weird. He wouldn't really care that they were related unless Vulturemask tried to talk to him in front of people he thought were cool.
    Goldenpaw will grow though and although he may never be incredibly close he will like Vulturemask and respect him as a medicine cat.

↳ ( Interaction ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    strength ●●●○○○○○○○
    stamina ●●●●●○○○○○
    agility ●●●●●●●●●●
    hunting ●●●●●○○○○○
    swimming ○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●●○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●●●●○○
    relationship status; pansexual, monogamist crushing on no one
    Very hard to gain his trust
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — will start fights | will end fights | will flee | will show mercy