Reliable Narrator ׂ╰┈➤ Erminekit

erminekit

riolu | pkmn theme week
Aug 2, 2024
HISTORY : ̗̀➛
Erminekit has very little memory of his early days, all he's ever known and all he ever wants to know is WindClan! Although, if you were to peer beyond the kit's own memories, you might find a feline carrying the newborn to where WindClan has it's hunting grounds and leaving him there, alone, vulnerable, but with the hope to survive and be amazing unknowingly placed upon him. Silverrock, a warrior, found him as a little weasel was sniffing him. She caught the weasel, and brought it and Erminekit back to camp, where he was named after the creature and given a place to stay.

PERSONAL : ̗̀➛
⤑ Name: Erminekit, after the prey he was brought to camp with
⤑ Allegiance desc: short furred blue sepia w/ low white; pale yellow eyes
⤑ AMAB; he/him ... sexuality unknown
⤑ Family: n/a
⤑ Traits: +curious +enthusiastic =stubborn =keeps things to himself -prideful
⤑ Affiliations: WindClan

MISC : ̗̀➛
⤑ Penned by @Neptune.
code:
Code:
[indent][indent][indent][indent][b][u][color=#9bcfad][size=9]ERMINEKIT[/size][/color][/u][/b][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/INDENT]
[INDENT=4][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][u][size=10px]he/him || 3 moons || WindClan Kit[/size][/u][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/INDENT]
[INDENT=4][hr=2][/hr][/INDENT]
[INDENT=4][box=60%][justify]text goes here. imagine you were a cool guy. and you said to me over your intercom; [b][color=#9bcfad]"wow, Neptune, you're kinda cool and stuff!"[/color][/b] and i'd look at you and think to myself [i][color=#9bcfad]'wow. what an interesting guy you are!'[/color][/i][/box][/justify]

Last edited: