↪ named after her exceptional spirit, and after the star ghosts​
    cisgender female, she/her
    ↪ bisexual, single [ future love plot in place ]​
    four moons, ages at RPer discretion
    riverclan, apprentice
    created [ 10.12.22 ]
  • APPEARANCEI KEEP ON COMING BACK ITS TRUE
    fluffy cream cameo with white and big blue eyes
    ↪ conventionally beautiful, spirit was targeted by her mother as she was deemed her highest success child. fur of light cream, of well-groomed fluff, she currently stands at around four inches tall, with a plumed tail that seems just a bit bigger than her body. her muzzle and paw-tips are covered in splashes of white, as well as having some white fur weaved in to her tail. she has large ears and upon her face sits two widened blue eyes, always sparkling with mischievousness or curiosity.​
    smells like sweet flowers and lilacs
    sounds like wendy from south park
    any physical illnesses??
    toyhouse
  • PERSONALITYAT 10 I KNEW MY PLACE WAS HERE, THE RIGHTEOUS PATH IS CLEAR
    POSITIVE TRAITS: ...
    NEUTRAL TRAITS: ...
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: ...
    ↪ spirit is a very open and friendly person on the surface. shes a hard-working gal who just wants people to like her, and has a very large aversion to anyone who raises their voice. she likes to think shes friends with a lot of people, but often has mixed views on outsiders. however, when shes stuck on something, she doesn't quite back down from her views and thinks they're completely right, a trauma response she has learned trying to defend herself from her mother.​
    suffers from ptsd
    ↪ list MBTI type here...
    ↪ or hogwarts houses. or pokemon types, whatever you're into​
  • RELATIONSHIPSPAY ME NO HEED IM ABOUT TO CAUSE A SHAKEUP, WHY WON'T YOU JUST WAKE UP
    ANASTASIA x ASTER
    ↪ sibling to four unnamed she-cats​
    mates with n/a
    ↪ no children​
    mentored by hyacinthbreath, currently mentored by cicadastar
    ↪ currently mentoring n/a
    ↪ mentored n/a​
    FRIENDS: hyacinthbreath, iciclepaw, aspenpaw
    NEUTRAL:
    HATES: sootstar, juniperfrost
  • INTERACTIONWHY CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE UP ARMS TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST ME
    physically easy, fights dirty
    will start fights, will try to end fights - will show mercy
    ↪ STRENGTH: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ DEXTERITY: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ SPEED: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ STEALTH: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ SWIMMING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ HUNTING: ★★★☆☆​
    spirit is very much still a child and tends to find humor in things not conventionally funny
    spirit is definitely a conversationalist and will talk your ear off about something she likes
    ↪ STRATEGY: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ PERCEPTION: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ MEMORY: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ HEALING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ WISDOM: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ MOTIVATION: ★★★★☆​

Last edited:
IMPORTANT THREADS / HISTORY

( ☆ ) interaction ( ★ ) development
bloody mary ( ★ )
i'm comin back for you baby ( ★ )
determination ( ☆ )
broken halos ( ☆ )
you don't have to love me, i love me ( ★ )
its hard to live your life in strife ( ☆ )
there is a flower within my heart ( ☆ )
holy fool ( ☆ )
gilded swords ( ☆ )
mary did you know ( ☆ )
how i miss that bright sun ( ☆ )
your blood drool attracts the flies ( ★ )
see you tomorrow ( ★ )
i can't be home tonight ( ★ )
why does my heart cry ( ★ )
just a step from the edge ( ☆ )

──── judas is finally fed up with the abuse & asks to join windclan
──── judas becomes spiritpaw, and is assigned a mentor [ hyacinthbreath ]
──── spiritpaw has her first patrol & run in with another clan [ secretly eyeing hyacinth ]
──── hyacinth is scarred after stepping down from her position, and spirit has mixed feelings
──── hyacinth and spirit talk, and spirit opens up about her fears & admits she likes hya as a mom
──── spirit meets iciclepaw for the second time at the gathering, and the two become 'friends'
──── dandelion brings back a kitten & spirit thinks its his, spirit has very conflicted feelings
──── spirit runs straight in to aspen (literally) on a hunt & the two joke around
──── spirit is determined to figure out why hyacinth acts so weird around moon
──── spirit bothers echolight in the nursery & is determined to be the first to play with the kits
──── spirit finds aspen awake in the middle of the night, everyone has a bonding moment(?)
──── spirit finds nettle attacked & freezes up, eventually trying to drag him back to camp
──── spirit manages to bring nettle back to camp, chaos erupts & spirit kind of just stands there
──── windclan returns from a skirmish with river, spirit rushes to make sure aspenpaw is okay
──── hyacinth confronts weasel & attacks juniper, THREAD WIP
──── with tensions high in a riverclan patrol, spirit cusses off juniper & leaves with hya

judas was born in the barn near windclan, to a mother obsessed with beauty and the epitome of divine feminine grace. unfortunately for judas, her being a bit of a tomboy made her the target of abuse by both her siblings and her mother. her father has been out of the picture since they were born, and anastasia, her mother, tried her best to mold her children in to good 'domestic' females. her first major outburst led her to be kicked out of the barn at a mere month and a half, causing her to practically starve until her mother deemed her better off because of the punishment. from here, the nicks of claws became more, and slaps to the faces with unsheathed claws became known to nearly every barn cat.

judas eventually escaped after hearing a travelling loners tale about a cat-eating clan named windclan, and gambling everything she had, she set out to have a place where she could finally heal and belong.

Last edited:
text
"speech"​

Code:
[box=63%][justify][font=arial]text[/font][/justify]
[right]"[color=#EF798A]speech[/color]"[/right][/box]

Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

pls either DM me or put your characters name in my discord channel to be added to spirits heart-chart!! >:)

HYACINTHBREATH /
A large smile is on her face. "Dude, I totally love Hyacinth!" its obvious shes about to ramble with the glint of excitement in her eyes. "Hyacinth is the best, she actually treats me like I’m somebody! Isn’t that fucking amazing?" she beams. "Shes my role model, I wanna be JUST like her when I grow up! Shes so badass and cool and I am so happy i’m her apprentice, hehe. Shes the coolest fuckin cat in the clan!"

— Hyacinth is Spirit’s idol, quite literally the shining star in her sky. Spirit wants nothing more than to make her proud & be the best cat she can be when shes around her mentor.

NETTLEPAW /
Her paws shuffle guiltily at the mention of Nettle’s name and its obvious shes avoiding eye contact. "I think Nettle is cool." her voice goes quiet. "I feel terrible. I wish I hadn’t lost him in the snow. I wish I had caught up to him faster." she fights with herself for a moment before she forces a smile. "But his scars are totally kickass! I bet he beat the shit out of his attacker too, I saw a pair of paw prints that looked a little funny."

— Spirit has very intense guilt over the fact that she hadn’t actually asked him if she could walk with him & feels as if all could’ve been avoided. Regardless she will take her instructions to heart & try to protect Nettle from now on even if its from a distance.

MOONSHADOW /
write your character's opinion on them <3

ASPENPAW /
"Dude! ASPENPAW!" she shouts in excitement as Aspens name is brought up. "Girl is ALSO kickass! She’s a bit quiet but thats okay." shes thinking with a pleasant look on her face before she grins. "I don’t remember when we became friends but I think shes one of my favorites! … Don’t tell the others." she sends a serious look with her bottom lip puffed out. Looks like shes not joking around.

— Spirit genuinely enjoys Aspens company and feels as if shes known her for forever. She talks about her like shes one of the greatest cats in the clan.

ECHOLIGHT / hearts

MALLOWLARK / hearts

SOOTSTAR / hearts