private RIGHT TO WORK ☽ MORNINGPAW

She didn't expect to be doing this mentor stuff so soon. Not like she minds, not like it isnt cool. And she's mentoring her cousin! Isn't that perfect? It's more than perfect, really. One of the few decisions Emberstar has made. It's not like she's nervous, or anything. Because why would she be? nervous is a thing Skyclanner's do, and she's far from a Skyclanner. How hard can it be to give good advice and now when to discipline and make sure you're covering all your bases and be a responsible adult and a role model for your very own... little... guy! Not hard at all. Easy. She can handle it, no sweat.

Nothin' wrong with going back to basics, either! Or at least, she assumes that's what Meadowflame taught her. The basics, what's right and wrong. She turned out fine, so Morningpaw should too! Just... approach like a mentor would, like Meadowflame would. Easy. "S-so! Uhh," Okay, that sounds lame as hell. She clears her throat, straightens her back. Posture, or something! Meadowflame liked posture, she always looked nice. "Whaddya' know already?" surely someone so awesome and brave doesn't need much, that's what she'd said... or somethin' And that had been true! But now, she's not so sure. First think that pops into her mind at the word meek is probably her cousin, and uh... that's not good. Still though, like a good mentor should, she keeps still... doesn't shuffle too much like she wants to. Doesn't rush like she wants to.

@MORNINGPAW

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Wolfwind is her kin, her cousin, and she loves her dearly. She's brash and a little scary sometimes when she gets riled up, but Morningpaw knows she's a good cat, a good warrior. Still... the sickening feeling that she's going to disappoint her new mentor weighs on her heavily. She blinks up at the gray she-cat nervously. "Whaddya know already?"

"A-am I supposed to know something?" She asks, alarmed. Oh! Maybe other apprentices already know things and somehow Morningpaw was left out! Oh! She begins to knead the earth with her freckled paws, anxiety blooming in her chest. "I'm so sorry Wolfwind, but I... I don't think I know anything..." She hangs her head in shame. Oh, this is a bad first impression, a bad first day! What will her mother think...