RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE FAMILY QUICK ADOPT - open

Jul 9, 2022
  • Gleampaw is a character I plan on bringing to RiverClan. She's a very kind, empathetic, and sweet young lady, and I may as well offer some family members for her.
    (please forgive the shortness of this - i'm very tired)
  • RULES
    • First come first serve! Casual activity is fine. There will be 4 slots for kits, plus the parents. Names are free for all, except no negative ones please!
    • Use any application form you'd like
    • I'd prefer they stay in RiverClan
    • The kids will age monthly on the 1st and start at 6 moons. The parents can start at any age above 20 moons or so.
    • You're free to intro them as soon as I accept them!
  • GENETICS
    • Sire: SH blue tabby with low white (carrying solid, longhaired)
    • Dam: LH tortoiseshell with low white (carrying dilute)
    • Toms can be black, black tabby, blue, blue tabby, red tabby, or cream tabby
    • Mollies can be black, black tabby, blue, blue tabby, tortoiseshell, torbie, blue tortoiseshell, or blue torbie
    • - kits may be longhaired or shorthaired
    • - kits may have any amount of white or lack thereof
    • - kits without white may have any realistic eyecolor barring blue, kits with white may have any realistic eyecolor
    • - red-based kits will mask black or black tabby
    • - non-dilute kits will carry dilute; shorthaired kits will carry longhaired; tabby kits will carry solid
  • SLOTS
    • Father/Sire: Open
    • Mother/Dam: Open
    1. Honeypaw, played by @mercurial
    2. Shellpaw, played by @euphoria
    3. Open
    4. Open

Last edited:
name: honeypaw
appearance: a stocky ginger tabby with low white spotting and olive green eyes
personality: stubborn, insecure, snarky. has a habit of lashing out and pushing people away/resisting connections, and then feeling bad about it/herself without really knowing what to do to fix the problem. emotionally immature, has a lot of learning and growing to do.
other: sorry this is so small/rushed im so tired and busy rn LMAO but im excited to play honey <3

Reactions: AnemoVictorious