RiverClan Monthly Raffle Info

Rai

You know, like, NYA ❤︎
Aug 9, 2022

RiverClan Raffle Information
Every month shoutouts are done to call attention to active members of the clan! As a bonus thank you and reward as well as a way to offer my art to people who aren't able to commission me for any reasion (not that I ever have commissions open anymore lol) I am going to use the discord dice roller to pick a single cat on the shoutouts each month to draw a mini for! These rolls will be public and posted in the #art channel in the discord for posterity sake!

EXAMPLES OF A MINI:
shelly.pngtinyneedle.pngtwitchy.pngflea.pngfoxtail.png
They are 100x100 tiny drawings of a character of choice! (Your first mini must be your RiverClanner, if you win later raffles you may select any cat you play!) Designs may be simplied and colors adjusted to fit the smaller canvas and avoid color compression!

HPs will have their own raffle pool to seperate them from the normal members as they are expected to recieve a shoutout every month but should also get the chance to be rewarded!
(Their raffle rolls will be done in our HP chat to avoid clutter.)

Please note that activity shoutouts fluctuate depending on general clan activity (may be lower or higher based on how the board looks, how that month has gone and if there is a plot/event currently ongoing.)
This does not mean you are to spam the board with what we refer to as 'filler' posts, meaning if you make a post it must not skim previous posts, must acknowledge other cats in the thread and the thread topic and must provide substance to allow additional replies. Quality over quantity is still heavily encouraged!

You may not win a raffle two consecutive months in a row to allow others the chance to have their cat drawn. If you are rolled a second time you will instead be asked who else that got a shoutout that month you would like to recieve the prize in your place!

• Love
Reactions: AVA and Mosspool