Riverclan Parents & Sister {Open}

Feb 9, 2023

Catfishpaw's Family Members
  • THE STORY: Close to a year ago the stoic Shadowcurrent and respected Silentgaze followed Cicadastar to Riverclan. They brought with them their three warrior aged daughters, Darterwing (currently unactive) and two others. With two very respected warriors as parents the three sisters had plenty of pressure to live up to the family name, and Shadowcurrent and Silentgaze didn't make it easy, small nitpicking comments on lackluster performance and "advice" was handed out when the litter was young and even after receiving their warrior names a year ago, Although with age the couple as seemingly been too preoccupied to continue their hovering.

Only a couple moons into their new lives at Riverclan Silentgaze announced she would be having another litter. That's when Catfishkit is born, the last child of Shadowcurrent and Silentgaze, an accident. Unlike her sisters, Catfish is rather forgotten after she finishes nursing and although the same strict expectations are pushed on her, they are given by absent figureheads, already tired of parenting from their first litter.

For personalities and such I always have pictured Shadow and Silent as the upper-middle class suburban family, with a dad who plays golf on the weekends and a wine drinking mother. Although that can be tweaked a little the dynamics between them and their daughters must stay the same.

For the sisters they are much more free for all. They could still be trying to appease their parents even though they are well into adulthood or they could avoid them, it's up to you. Catfish does happen to both worship her sisters and also feel jealous that they get the attention she so desperately wants, so there could be some fun threads touching on that. Valley girl accents are not needed but are never disapproved of.

The litter will be 30 moons old and age on the 1st realistically, and the parents can range from 60 moons to 85 moons.

They are first come first serve but I will be messaging you when I "accept" the app and just go over any details if need be! Feel free to message me here or on discord if you have any questions!

SLOTS: // ADJUST COLUMNS ACCORDING TO # OF SLOTS
    — open for Shadowcurrent

— open for Silentgaze

— open for sister 1

— open for sister 2
  • — important rules
    — I don't really ask much activity wise, they can have 2 posts a month or 50, just tell me if you are planning to drop them (chances are though I will not rehome them)
    — All of these characters are for some reason well respected or liked, especially the parents, so they shouldn't be too wild, or if they are why are they still valued highly by Riverclan?
    — I have specified daughters through all this, I do want these characters to be AFAB to begin with at least. If you do want to make them trans that is fine but they would have been under quite a bit of question and push-back from parents who just don't quite understand and aren't willing to learn.
  • Sire: LH black smoke (carrying dilute, non-silver)
    Dam: SH blue torbie w/ low white (carrying longhaired, solid)

Toms can be black, black tabby, black smoke, silver tabby, blue, blue tabby, blue smoke, blue silver tabby, red cameo, or cream cameo
    Mollies can be black, black tabby, black smoke, silver tabby, tortoiseshell, torbie, tortoiseshell smoke, silver torbie, blue, blue tabby, blue smoke, blue silver tabby, blue tortoiseshell, blue torbie, blue tortie smoke, or blue silver torbie
    - Kits may be longhaired or shorthaired
    - Kits may have low white or no white
    - Kits without white may have any realistic eye color barring blue, kits with white may have any realistic eye color
    - red-based kits will mask black or black tabby
    - shorthaired kits will carry longhaired; silver kits will carry non-silver; non-dilute kits will carry dilute; tabby kits will carry solid

The only restrictions here are that Shadowcurrent will be black smoke and Silentgaze a blue torbie,
  • SANSEYE'S NAMING LIST: The naming theme for the litter is fish! And the parents names are fine to be changed.

Last edited: