robinheart’s reverse heartchart

kerms

I will love you without any strings attached
Apr 8, 2023
it’s my last day of maternity leave and i wanted to do something fun! because i am the almighty breaker of codes (lol) i thought i could do a reverse heartchart for robinheart! no codes to break ;)

i’d love to hear your ic + ooc opinions of miss robin!

Brookstorm stares as though her gaze is a single dagger, slowly twisting its way into the gut of the other. Her fur ruffles, and the silence is filled with the air of a threat, of, if anything happens to her... 'Coming to,' is not quite what happens when she finally blinks, but her gaze is cast aside and the deafening quiet is broken with a clipped, "Robinheart is my mate." The fact is said with little love, little care. She struggles to open up, even now, though as the pause between them grows once more, as does the warmth swelling in her own chest. It seems as if the weapon she wielded moments before is twisted back on her, bleeding her of everything she has. Her paw scuffs at the sand beneath it, absentmindedly - her claws score tracks in the ground all the same.

"She's my songbird," she tries again. "She's dangerous to me. If she demanded I lead a crusade in her honor, I would've done so already. But she wouldn't." Brookstorm lets out a sigh, something between blissful and annoyed. "She's too kind. A rabbit with a broken leg has a chance of life with her - that's how kind she is. I really don't deserve her... her grace, her forgiveness. But she's accepted me," another pause. Brookstorm's shift to a softer disposition was slow, dragging, noticeable if one is paying attention - but her return to her tougher persona is quick. She straightens her back, and her half lidded eyes narrow.

"I would give my life for her happiness," Brookstorm says. "The world is better with Robinheart in it - not just for me, but for everyone. She's a light of unprecedented brightness, she - she rivals the sun, in that, in warmth, in importance. I would die several times over, in different, horrible ways - if Robinheart remains here, earthside. It's where she belongs." The stone blue molly does not express where she intends to belong. She is simply a moon admiring her sun, defending the other's honor and existence and preparing for her own inevitable end all the while.

Her tail lashes, and her claws press back into the sand, "Ask of her again, and it will be the last her name slips from your lips."

oocly: ROBINHEART MY WIFE !!! she means so much to me because shes brought you back into the writing scene again!!! without getting unnecessarily in depth of the past, i am more than glad that this character concept has allowed you to love this hobby again, let alone allow me to experience you and your creativity all over again. U mean the world to me and ur creations are so important to me by extension.

ANYWAYS robin as she is is so. yes. the actual development in her learning from her childish mistakes in the past and repenting her sins is so [chefs kiss.] and on top of that she just feels? so real?? u humanize these kitties so well without taking them out of their environment and i genuinely feel for her. and i will continue to feel for her. this is a threat.​