run, run, run away baby! & hide n seek

Jan 5, 2023

.°☀ I'll believe it all

Alright! The riding high of the warrior ceremonies and apprentices' placements, there had to be more to keep up the spirits! Daisyflight, Butterflytuft and Snowpaw where now missing as well, in this place that Pigeonsong called 'the shelter', but didn't mean that it all had to be gloom! They would return safe and sound in due time- they just needed to be patient. At least that was what they told themselves all the time and at this point it felt a bit delusional. Though that was a topic for another day and for now there had to be something that would allow for a bit of fun for all ages. Being now a warrior, Bananasplash felt like she should be too old for games but her playful spirit knew no bounds!

The tawny and white cat puffed out her chest a bit and marched up to a young brown cat with a grin across her muzzle, "Sparrowpaw!" Bananasplash addressed the apprentice with a wave of her tail, "Do you wanna play hide n seek with me? I haven't played in ages!" Bananasplash crouched to the ground in excitement and knead at the ground with her front paws. Oh they should also ask someone else too! Playing hide and seek with only two cats was rather difficult of course, and plus the more the merrier!

Lifting her head, the pale tabby cat moved to look around camp for a moment before spotting familiar sandy tabby fur, "Pigey! Pige!" She called out with a giggle, "C'mere! We are gonna play hide n seek, you in?" Then seemed to realize how loud she was being so he continued onwards with, "Anyone is allowed to join, of course! Anyone of any age!" She grinned to herself and looked back down to Sparrowpaw.

"SPEECH"

There's nothing I won't understand .°☀

• // @sparrowpaw! @Pigeonsong feel free to post before them!
  • BANANASPLASH named by her mother Alice and for her spirit and confidence
    — she/they, 12 moons, single
    — skyclan daylight warrior, mentored by Sharpeye.
    — self-doubtful, overlaying smile, very closed in

primary character, high activity. penned by wolf_.​
  • banana.png

Reactions: Pigeonsong
..╭―――――――――――――――||―――――――――――――――╮

leaf2.png
Sparrowpaw had been lounging comfortably in a patch of sun shining through the gaps in the trees when Bananapaw came over, the pale figure followed by a call of their name earning a full-bodied jolt. Wide gray eyes turned up to the pale molly, flanks rising in a huff as they collected themself. They hadn't even seen her coming.

Hide n' seek? Bananapaw- oh, no, she was Bananasplash now. Bananasplash, Bananasplash. Sparrowpaw shifted their paws to roll onto their belly, already nodding their head. A smile crept onto their maw. "That sounds fun. I don't think I've played since I was young." It was far easier to hide in small spaces as a small kit. Even so, giggling didn't do much to keep them hidden at the time.

Bananasplash began to call out to others, and soon the whole Clan. They were already gazing about, wondering where they could possibly hide. The camp wasn't especially large, was it? A thought crossed their mind, and Sparrowpaw looked back to the newly-named warrior. "Um, who's gonna seek, then? You?"

leaf3.png

..╰―――――――――――――――||―――――――――――――――╯