pafp SAFE AND SOUND ✧ nursery

roaringsun

how boring, what a waste!
Mar 19, 2024
IF I COULD BURN THIS TOWN ✧°.☀ ————————————
This morning Roaringpaw doesn't feel as lethargic as he usually does, a loud yawn slipping out of his maw as he stretches his limbs out one by one, the day already rather warm despite the sun being hidden by the trees. The apprentice pads out of Gentlestorm's den quietly, not wanting to bother the tom who has been taking such good care of him during his illness. Walking around camp would do him well, keep the strength in his muscles.

He is walking towards the fresh-prey pile when his eyes focus on the nursery, a thoughtful twitch of his whiskers as he bends down to grab a rabbit and drag it towards the den for the queens to share. "Good morning!" Roaringpaw greets the residents warmly, although his voice is a bit muffled by the prey in his jaws, carefully dodging the kits running about. He hopes the other queens don't take offense to him offering the rabbit to Swiftdawn - seeing as she is currently feeding her own children. Placing the rodent by her paws, he smiles at the queen.

A sudden wave of nausea hits him and he is forced to sit down before he ends up throwing up. He grimaces, but quickly realizes he must say something before worrying his clanmates. "I'm okay, just a little tired." he lies, an inoffensive white little lie. Roaringpaw falls silent, then, simply watching Swiftdawn feed her children before they run off to play with the others. He'd never met his mother, and was admittedly curious to know what it was like to be one.

"What's it like to be a mom?" The sepia tom wastes no time in asking Swiftdawn, even if his voice was loud enough for the other queens to hear him; he personally wouldn't mind if they chose to join in. For a split second, his eyes spark with worry, however. Was I too direct with the question? Maybe I'm bothering her and she will usher me away.... that'd be embarrassing.

"speech" thoughts

OOC: Please wait for @SWIFTDAWN !!
[penned by nocthymia - ]
———————————— ☀.°✧ I WOULDNT HESITATE