samudrartha — chickadeepaw's assessment

make peace with your broken pieces .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
It was time. A future that had snuck from out underneath him. Today was Chickadeepaw’s assessment to become a full-fledged warrior, joining the ranks with her older and younger clanmates. A troubling future filled with twists and turns. A life of uncertainty, yet bubbling with routine as Whitelion’s life has been.

A breath clouded his features, glancing at Chickadeepaw’s form with a crinkled gold hue. Since the death of her family, Whitelion has done his best to remain a constant in her life, just as he has done with his children, curious and all that more ready to see the outside world.

Admittedly, the warrior hadn’t done his best with wandering kits and a mate who refused to speak of his troubles. His gaze narrowed, helm tilting to stare at the trees, branches blanketed by snow. I must apologize, for I failed to see how you were doing, but now, I have hope that you will do many things in your life. He thought, turning a golden eye to his apprentice, following him.

With a slow flick of his tail, the bulky warrior stopped in an area he had yet to explore with the young apprentice ( although not so young anymore ). His helm tilted with a soft look stretched across scarred features. “You will spar with Goldenblossom in today’s battle assessment.” He rumbled soothingly, gesturing toward the white-furred molly with copper hues standing a few lengths from them. “Reminder to take deep breaths, do not let your head fog over with anxieties. You have done well, now it is time to show that.” He rumbled, offering a soft smile, resting a tail against her shoulder in what he hoped to be a comforting gesture.

With that, the white-furred warrior pulled away, taking position along the edges of the snow-riddled ground, watching. “Begin.” His voice boomed, expression falling neutral.

/ @Chickadeepaw.
thought speech