oneshot SEASON OF THE STICKS [★] Vision

dfkjvp3-d66fda25-9d8d-4dbd-9a5f-d235254b8f50.gif
Sleep should’ve been impossible, her mind had not stopped swarming since the patrols left. The blue smoke had every intent of keeping awake until her clan-mates returned, whether that be in the middle of the night or not until sun-high. Yet as if put under a spell she manages to drift asleep in the confines of Tallrock, the last thing she remembers is watching the snowfall.

Eyes as bright as new-leaf grass open, bird song is carried to her ears by a breeze. No longer does she lie in her den, she stands in the middle of the sandy hollow, camp. The ground has been flooded with lush grass and dandelions. All seemed peaceful, but the camp was vacant, something was wrong. These dandelions were not right. While perhaps viewed as beautiful in the eyes of some, Sootstar saw the yellow-headed plant as nothing but a weed. A pathetic excuse for a flower that did nothing but suck more nutrients from the earth than it deserved when there were far prettier blooms that could replace it.

Peaceful birdsong soothes her ears, the cheerful pigment of yellow all around her, yet all Sootstar sees is a takeover of her beautiful camp. Her lip curls and she lets out a bitter snarl, I should have foreseen this sooner… What a fool. Nothing gets past me, not when I have the gods watching over me in every corner of the territory. The tiny she-cat believes Soot Claw surely frowns down upon her once more, when will she stop allowing traitors to slip right past her claws and not take action? No more, never again, not after this day father.

Sootstar awakens, a new fire burning inside of her. She sets out to deweed.

57376414_z9vtUtAYThkuXA6.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_6.png
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· SOOTSTAR, female — she / her
╰ ‣ 34 moons . pisces. ages on the first
╰ ‣ windclan leader . marsh-born . believes in starclan
╰ ‣ former soldier of the marsh group

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_3.png
╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like heather and wet dirt , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue smoke . scarred chest, difficult to see through fur . green eyes

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_4.png
╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝ EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Slytherin, Lawful Evil
╰ ‣ Cunning, brash, fierce, confident, self-reliant, envious & selfish
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with
╰ ‣ sole key to her heart is loyalty, if you have her trust, she often shows a completely different side of herself. Aggression tends to manifest from her extreme paranoia
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "miss, m'am" etc

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_5.png
╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE, sister to Pebblenose
╰ ‣ heterosexual. mate to Weaselclaw
╰ ‣ mother to Windpaw & Sootpaw
╰ ‣ mentor to Smokepaw & Coyotepaw
╰ ‣ average fighter . skilled hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.