SEISHUN COMPLEX - larkpaw

LARKPAW.

SOCIETY IS TOO SCARY
Feb 20, 2023

LARKPAW
GENERAL INFO.
Lark-: a small ground-dwelling songbird, typically with brown streaky plumage, a crest, and elongated hind claws, and with a song that is delivered in flight. / named for the bird name theme of her family, and for her feather-like stripes. -paw: standard suffix for an apprentice, denoting rank.
Prevously Larkkit
4 moons
Apprentice of ThunderClan
AFAB, Cis Female - [she/her] / Undecided orientation
Single

APPEARANCE.
Short haired black tabby she-cat with low white and blue eyes.
Larkpaw is a black tabby she-cat with short hair. She is mixed breed and She has white on around 5% of her body, and blue eyes.
Larkoaw carries Burmese restriction, longhaired, and solid.
Her fur is neat, as she tries to keep it well-groomed

MENTALITY.
Larkpaw is a very skittish and shy cat. She prefers solitude, is easily startled by loud noises, and cats she doesn't know make her uneasy. She's self-conscious, nervous, and anxious. However, prior to her apprentice ceremony, she made a vow to gain courage and be the best apprentice possible.
Despite her timid personality, Larkpaw is intelligent. She is a head over heart type, and prefers to think before she acts. She's got a good memory and can pick up on things quite easily. Even then, she stutters when she speaks and struggles with eye contact. She'll likely quickly figure out how to do things with a little demonstration, but her anxiety and 'stage fright' will hold her back a little, causing her to make mistakes under what she views as extreme pressure.
ISTJ
Lawful Neutral
future tori if u pick her back up put something other than a hogwarts house here you don't care about harry potter and never have and also the author of it is an awful person why didn't you just FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT BEFORE YOU FOOL
No mental illnesses

RELATIONSHIPS.
Hard to form platonic relationships
Hard to form romantic relationships
Mate of N/A, Crushing on N/A
Mother to N/A
Daughter of Wrenflutter x NPC
Sister to Chickadeekit, Dovekit, and Duckkit, foster sister to -Kit and Acornkit.

Last edited:
Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

To request your character's addition to the heartchart, please visit www.IllMakeAThreadForAllMyCatsEventuallyButNotRightNowShootMeADMOrSomething.org/.com/.gov

WRENFLUTTER
"I like Mom... she's nice. Um, why is she nice? 'Cause she's Mom, I guess... I dunno how to explain it, but... she cares for me and the others and she always looks out for me and... does things a mom should do? I don't... it's just... I love my mom..."

DUCKKIT
"Duckkit likes to stay in the nursery too, but... not as much as me. My safe space is in the darkness, I don't like leaving it, but he just... doesn't like to do anything. Sometimes I wish I was a little more like him... I... It's more like... I wish I could just chose to not want to go out but... sometimes the thought of leaving my corner is... t-too scary... Other cats that I don't know are intimidating, I don't know how to deal with them, but at least with Duckkit and the rest of our family I feel safe... The fact he's often in the nursery too is just a bonus."

DOVEKIT
"Dovekit's a little clumsy and maybe a little scatterbrained but... He's my brother and... I guess it's good that he's more freely able to do as he pleases, though I don't think he realizes it... Whereas I guess I just... I just freeze up and I won't move. I should look out for him a little more, yeah, but that involves leaving the comfort of my corner and... No, if I wanna look out for him, I need to learn to be able to get of my comfort zone!"

CHICKADEEKIT

CHARACTER NAME / hearts
write your character's opinion on them <3