private Sh-boom sh-boom! ☾ Sheep-paw

Frightpaw

heaven says " now spell ɿɘwꙅᴎɒ "
Jan 17, 2024
*+:。.。 Everything she had feared would happen when her friends were apprenticed did happen. They visited less and less. Lakepaw was too busy on patrols, Brackenpaw too tired after training, Ferretpaw off catching prey and Sheep-paw doing all of the above. None of them paid her enough attention now, and it was getting on her nerves. Today was different only because Sheep-paw was assigned to clean out the moss in the nursery - prime time for Frightkit harassment.

"What's training like? " she demands, padding after Sheep-paw every step of the way - from moss retrieval to laying it down, she was one step behind. The only time she did give her friend space was when he was getting too close to finishing. She'd pause in her rambling to let him go gather more moss, before promptly filling her mouth with all the bedding he'd laid out and quickly tossing it into the heather behind the nursery. Just as quickly, she made a beeline for her original spot, ensuring Sheep-paw was none the wiser to her plans. If he didn't finish cleaning the nursery, then he'd have to keep spending time with her! Hooray!

You like your mentor? Did you see anything cool outside of camp? You should bring me a souvenir already! " she barked, smiling as she watched her friend work. Finally, her intense midnight hues would glow a little colder, "Do you miss the nursery? "

• " Speech "
    GENERAL:
    Frightkit
    DFAB— She/Her — Unsure
    6 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Windclan Kit
    Sister to Deathkit, Witherkit, Grasskit, Whitekit and Midnightkit

COMBAT:
    Physically very easy | mentally very easy
    Attack in bold #1b1e21
    injuries: None

Sheeppaw was tasked with the apprentice chore of cleaning the nursery today, he carried his clutch of moss in his jaws while trotting towards the gorse den. He greeted the queens with a wave of his dark tail, before promptly settling down in front of the first nest to clean the old moss out. Fixing and cleaning the nests. A boring task, but overall a bit? calming to him strangely.

Tongue sticking out as he focuses on his task, of kneading the new moss into the nest. He throws the old moss to the side. He hums as he finishes up the first nest, and trots towards the next one, carrying the little bit of moss he had in his maw. He sits down in front of the second nest, and begins the process all over again.

He hopes the queens would like the new bedding. He hopes. Hearing a squeaky demanding voice from behind him, large dark ear swivels towards it. Oh, it's just Frightkit. He turns his head over his shoulder, peering down at the kit who asked him a question. "Training is fine for the most part." He speaks, from around the moss clutched in his maw. The moor - runner apprentice leans down, to grab a piece of old moss from the nest with a claw. Tossing it to the side. He quickly kneads the fresh moss into the nest.

He puffs out his chest, as he finishes the second nest. He turns his head to the side to find… no more moss? What the- He clicks his tongue to the roof of his mouth in a small 'tch'. He has to go and gather more moss. He sweeps his tail behind him, as he glances at Frightkit when the kitten barks out questions. "Gravelsnap is a good mentor, a little bit er– awkward? But either way, they're a great teacher! All I saw out there were burnt fields, but at least I saw the Horseplace." Sheeppaw raises onto his paws, turning away from the half-finished nest.

He looks down at Frightkit, with a slight smile as he moves pass the molly to gather more moss. The black smoke tilts his head to the side as his friend asked him another question, he raises a brow at that. Miss the nursery? "Kinda? No. Not really. I m-mean I do! ...But, at least I could go out and hunt for myself and er– learn stuff, I barely learned in the nursery. You're more busy and stuff." He shrugs his shoulders, he missed the nursery yeah. Since he's an apprentice now he could freely do a little more stuff kittens aren't allowed to do.
EpC61GT.png

•  
  • no ref yet </3
  • ( HEY! WHATCHA GOT? ) ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ SHEEPPAW. ╱ windclan apprentice.
    amab ; HE / HIM ; 7 MOONS & AGES EVERY 29TH.
    undecided / not looking / open to puppy-crushes
    a lanky, longhaired black smoke with high white and blue eyes
    thoughts ; "Speech, 8E7F7F" ; attacks only
    may powerplay minor harm ╱ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    smells like early morning dew & windblown heather
    — all opinions are ic

biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by calzone

*+:。.。 Talking to sheep-paw is like pulling wings off a struggling beetle. The girl's smile quickly becomes strained, before falling altogether as Sheep-paw works, and works, and works. She watches him with steadily growing irritation as he pads back and forth, so focused on his dumb chore that every time Frightkit speaks he looks almost surprised she's still here. "But you don't miss anyone in the nursery? You don't miss playing with anyone specifically? Or talking to anyone specifically? " she presses, ignoring all the other boring answers to her nothing questions earlier.

Fur begins to bristle as he pays no mind to her little trickery, she scurries after him, ebony tail lashing with anger. Why isn't he more excited to talk to her? Why isn't she as interesting to him as the stupid bedding he's cleaning? With a final snap, the girl shouts, "Sheep-paw! It's like you don't even miss me! " Saying aloud makes her cheeks hot with frustration. Stomping her paw, the girl hisses, "Is training with stupid Gravelsnap and going to the horseplace so awesome that you don't, what, want to be my friend anymore? Or do I have to be a stupid apprentice to get you to stop doing your dumb chores and hang out with me? " Angrily, the girl rushes back to her hiding place and grabs a pawful of her hidden moss.

With a whip of her hand, she aims to throw the moss at Sheep-paw's face. It's what he deserves! Answering her questions doesn't ease the fact that he rarely comes to visit and absolutely never plays with her anymore!

• " Speech "
    GENERAL:
    Frightkit
    DFAB— She/Her — Unsure
    6 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Windclan Kit
    Sister to Deathkit, Witherkit, Grasskit, Whitekit and Midnightkit

COMBAT:
    Physically very easy | mentally very easy
    Attack in bold #1b1e21
    injuries: None