SHADOWCLAN AUTUMN MASS ADOPTS SIGN-UPS

SHADOWCLAN

CUNNING AND CLEVER
Jun 7, 2022
lUG2OIF.png

8352_shadowclan.png
AUTUMN MASS ADOPT SIGNUPS

• It's time for our AUTUMN ADOPTS! As soon as we receive some sign-ups, they will be added onto the new thread. Please make sure to adhere to the requirements listed below before filling out the form.

RULES

・Propositioned characters must be for ShadowClan.
    ・The characters you are adopting out slots for must be on the Clan census.
    ・These adopts must be first come, first serve, and will be approved by the ShadowClan HP team. In case you would prefer more control, make your own adoption thread in the connections forum instead.
    ・Genetics must be realistic per TT rules. If you aren't sure, please check with one of the site geneticists!
  • Code:
    [B]CHARACTER:[/B] @
    [B]RELATION:[/B] Parent/Sibling/...
    [B]RULES & GUIDELINES:[/B]
    [B]SLOTS:[/B] #

CHARACTER: @Maggotfur.
RELATION: Wolfbite(npc, deceased) X Ivycurl(npc, deceased)
Half-siblings to Maggotfur; will be blood related aunts/uncles to Rainbowkit, Ivorykit, and Cornflowerkit ; indirectly related to Greywhisker
RULES & GUIDELINES:
The Story - Born to two loving but busy parents who doted upon this litter, they were mostly unaware of their younger half sibling while growing up. While Wolfbite and Ivycurl never loved eachother romantically, they raised their kits together to be warriors of shadowclan while dutifully ignoring the black mark that was Maggotfur - the child of Wolfbites real love who died during childbirth. Rumors about their relation to one another and Maggotfurs disownment at birth are rampant in shadowclan but Wolfbite would have never directly confirmed that Maggotfur is related to them, even up to his and Ivycurls dying breaths during this past newleaf.
- as of september, this litter is 23 moons aging realtime on the 1st of each month
- if posted with less then 20 times before inactivity I reserve the right to put the slot back up for adoption.
- no names with negative meanings or connotations. these kits were loved.
- maggotfur has an extremely antagonistic relationship with these characters since kithood. if y/c is one of the kits unaware of the truth of the rumors they are encouraged to think she hates them for 0 reason; and if they know then its likely maggie still treated them harshly simply for having the loving family she did not
- while antag interacts are fun, if directly approached by y/c there is room ICly for a better relationship between Maggie and this litter. however it must be developed ICly and any improvement may be extremely slowburn. feel free to reach out oocly to plot this out if interested.
-
Sire: LH black smoke w/ low white, polydactyl (50% Maine Coon; masking classic tabby; carrying dilute, non-silver)
Dam: LH white (masking blue)

Kits can be black, blue, black smoke, blue smoke, or white masking any of those colors
- kits will be longhaired
- non-white kits can have no white or low white; white kits can mask no white or low white
- kits without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue; kits with white can have any realistic eye color; white kits with one or two blue eyes have a higher risk of deafness on side(s) with blue eye
- kits may or may not have polydactyly
- kits will mask classic tabby
- smoke kits will carry non-silver; non-dilute kits will carry dilute
SLOTS: 3

slight wip. will edit in genetics tmrw i have to dig for them

Last edited:
Reactions: SHADOWCLAN
CHARACTER: @MIREPURR
RELATION: Siblings
RULES & GUIDELINES:
Genetics:
Sire: LH red tabby w/ low white (masking chocolate; carrying dilute)
Dam: LH lilac w/ high white

Toms can be chocolate or lilac
She-cats can be chocolate tortoiseshell or lilac tortoiseshell

- kits can have low white or high white
- kits can have any realistic eye color
- non-dilute kits will carry dilute

─ Born in August of 2022, 25 moons old currently (September). Siblings with Thrasherthroat as well.
─ Two slots, FCFS. Any gender goes. Please do not plan to kill them anytime soon, I'd love for this family to be roleplayed out for a while!
─ I'd like for these characters to be at least casual enough to remain on the census! If inactivity persists, I might put the slot(s) back up for adoption.
─ No negative names! They were named after ShadowClan's home, virtues and qualities. (ex. Swamp, Shade, Dark, etc.)
─ These kits have been assigned to a different caretaker when they were just two moons old due to their mother falling ill. They remained under the care of this cat for the remainder of their kithood; they might feel positively or negatively about this. Perhaps they felt bitter about their mother getting "replaced", or they even accepted this new caretaker as their new mother. Up to you!
─ I'd prefer if they had a good relationship with their older sibling Mirepurr while they grew up. They spent a majority of their time looking after these kits, even to the detriment of their apprentice training, so they were obviously very loving towards them. Now that the trio has grown, I don't mind whether they feel that Mirepurr is "too much" or remain affectionate, as long as they don't outright start hating them for being a very caring sibling!​
SLOTS: #2

CHARACTER: @MIREPURR
RELATION: Mother
RULES & GUIDELINES:
Genetics: LH lilac w/ high white

─ No specified age, but must be currently at least 3.5 years old.
─ FCFS. Must be DFAB. I don't mind if you plan to kill them eventually, but I'd prefer at least a few months of interactions before you do.
─ No specific activity requirement.
─ Was part of the Marsh Colony, but any origin is fine. Gave birth to Mirepurr in May of 2022. Fought in the Great Battle alongside their mate, who died in the process. Was already pregnant with their second litter by then, so they pushed forward against all odds, and joined ShadowClan. Gave birth to their second litter in August of 2022.
─ They became too ill in October of 2022 to look after their litter. They spent a long period of time (moons or even a year, up to your discretion) in the medicine cat's den, unable to recover; and especially with Bonejaw refusing to treat patients around this time, their fate seemed dire.
─ Akin to a miracle, they pulled through by an inch of their life, but at a cost. They felt the disconnect between their offspring, and it's up to you if they tried to rekindle the relationship or never tried to act as a mother again.
─ Today, they are a warrior, but still has to take it easy as to not let their sickness sap all their energy. I imagine this is a chronic health issue, perhaps a very weak immune system, you can choose whichever you like with some research!​
SLOTS: #1

CHARACTER: @MIREPURR / Siblings
RELATION: Temporary Caretaker
RULES & GUIDELINES:
─ No specified age, but must have been at least 1 year old by October of 2022.
─ FCFS. Any gender.
─ No specific activity requirement.
─ Either got assigned to or volunteered to nurse Mirepurr's younger siblings when their mother fell ill. The litter was two moons old at the time, and remained under this character's care until the beginning of their apprenticehood in December.
─ The relationship between them and the kits can either be positive or negative! I'd imagine with Mirepurr being around to help so much as an apprentice, the bond between them and the caretaker is positive though.​
SLOTS: #1

CHARACTER: @Maggotfur.
RELATION: Wolfbite(npc, deceased) X Ivycurl(npc, deceased)
Half-siblings to Maggotfur; will be blood related aunts/uncles to Rainbowkit, Ivorykit, and Cornflowerkit ; indirectly related to Greywhisker
RULES & GUIDELINES:
The Story - Born to two loving but busy parents who doted upon this litter, they were mostly unaware of their younger half sibling while growing up. While Wolfbite and Ivycurl never loved eachother romantically, they raised their kits together to be warriors of shadowclan while dutifully ignoring the black mark that was Maggotfur - the child of Wolfbites real love who died during childbirth. Rumors about their relation to one another and Maggotfurs disownment at birth are rampant in shadowclan but Wolfbite would have never directly confirmed that Maggotfur is related to them, even up to his and Ivycurls dying breaths during this past newleaf.
- as of september, this litter is 23 moons aging realtime on the 1st of each month
- if posted with less then 20 times before inactivity I reserve the right to put the slot back up for adoption.
- no names with negative meanings or connotations. these kits were loved.
- maggotfur has an extremely antagonistic relationship with these characters since kithood. if y/c is one of the kits unaware of the truth of the rumors they are encouraged to think she hates them for 0 reason; and if they know then its likely maggie still treated them harshly simply for having the loving family she did not
- while antag interacts are fun, if directly approached by y/c there is room ICly for a better relationship between Maggie and this litter. however it must be developed ICly and any improvement may be extremely slowburn. feel free to reach out oocly to plot this out if interested.
-
Sire: LH black smoke w/ low white, polydactyl (50% Maine Coon; masking classic tabby; carrying dilute, non-silver)
Dam: LH white (masking blue)

Kits can be black, blue, black smoke, blue smoke, or white masking any of those colors
- non-white kits can have no white or low white; white kits can mask no white or low white
- kits without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue; kits with white can have any realistic eye color; white kits with one or two blue eyes have a higher risk of deafness on side(s) with blue eye
- kits may or may not have polydactyly
- kits will mask classic tabby
- smoke kits will carry non-silver; non-dilute kits will carry dilute

slight wip. will edit in genetics tmrw i have to dig for them
updated

CHARACTER: @MAPLETUFT
RELATION: Mapletufts Son, Owlmoon
RULES & GUIDELINES: Once lovers on opposite sides of the battlefield, once the great battle occured, Mapletuft left what remained of the pine group to settle in to what is now known as Shadowclan. Midnightcall and Mapletuft find out they're having a family in late august, and in late september their kits are born- Mirepurrs mother had been too sick to continue caring for her second litter, and they were raised alongside her own, with Mirepurr being around to help / a friendly, reoccurring face. Unfortunately, leaf-bare is a cruel, cruel season, and Midnightcall passes from starvation. The kits become apprentices, with Acornpaw apprenticed to her mother. In June of 2023, bears invade Shadowclan. Acornpaw dies in the process of escaping, caught by a bear, and from then on, she is only affectionately referred to as Acorntail.
- Around 23 moons of age, ages every 26th (would be 24 9/26)
- Imagined as a sh cinnamon tabby / black chimera but can be reimagined to something else
- Your relationship with mirepurr / the kits maple fostered is up to you, but I would assume that owlmoon would be close to them!
- Owlmoon was certainly close with Acorntail, the two siblings inseparable; after Acorntail was mauled by the bears, Owlmoon withdrew from the clan & his mother. How he recovered is up to you!
- Despite their father dying early on, the kits would have grown up hearing stories about him. They were loved fiercely by both parents.
Sire: SH black w/ low white (carrying longhair, cinnamon)
Dam: LH cinnamon tabby (carrying solid)

Kits can be black, cinnamon, black tabby, or cinnamon tabby
kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
kits can have no white or low white
kits without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue; kits with white can have any realistic eye color
shorthaired kits will carry longhair; black-based kits will carry cinnamon; tabbies will carry solid
SLOTS: 1

CHARACTER: @FERNDANCE
RELATION: Sibling family tree here
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- these are not slots i want to have to adopt out again, so activity and/or a conclusion to their stories is a must!
- this character would've been raised with family-orientated but individualistic values and were not given consequences for negative interactions with the outside world before joining shadowclan. they would've joined at the same time as ferndance (the week of shadowclan's creation, they missed the great battle) as an attempt by their parents to protect them from rogues. just something to keep in mind for development purposes!
- this character is 47 moons old as of the 24th September and age on the first of each month!
- no set naming theme, but it is a tradition in fern's family for the parents to name their children after the first thing the parents see after they're born (they were born in a patch of ferns, so fern's name is fern. there was a kittypet named beregost there so one was named after the kittypet, cardinal was named after the first bird they saw, etc.)
- feel free to backwrite relationships or anything they may have been doing since joining shadowclan 2 years ago!
- there's a lot of in-character explanations of the family's dynamics and personalities that i haven't written down oocly. if you need any of this information for any reason then feel free to dm me and i can give you the exposition!
SLOTS: 2

Sire: SH black (carrying longhair, cinnamon, dilute)
Dam: LH cinnamon ticked tabby w/ high white (carrying solid)

Kits can be black, cinnamon, black tabby, or cinnamon tabby
- kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
- kits will have low white
- kits can have any realistic eye color
- tabbies will display the ticked pattern
- shorthaired kits will carry longhair; black-based kits will carry cinnamon; tabbies will carry solid; kits may or may not carry dilute

CHARACTER: @SALAMANDERSNAP
RELATION: siblings to salamandersnap
RULES & GUIDELINES:
↪ they're 24 moons and age realistically on the 19th!
↪ amphibian based prefixes to match salamander please!
↪ please don't kill them off! i'd like them to have a good & long lasting relationship with salamandersnap! they were born and raised in shadowclan and would likely have a strong sense of loyalty to the clan
↪ while i don't require heavy activity, i do ask that you stay fairly active with these guys!
↪ these can be any gender & are fcfs !!
GENETICS:
Sire: LH chocolate smoke (carrying dilute, non-silver)
Dam: SH blue tabby w/ low white (carrying longhair, solid, chocolate)
↪ kits can be black, chocolate, blue, lilac, black tabby, chocolate tabby, blue tabby, lilac tabby, black smoke, chocolate smoke, blue smoke, lilac smoke, silver tabby, chocolate silver tabby, blue silver tabby, or lilac silver tabby
↪ kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
↪ kits can have no white or low white
↪ kits without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue; kits with white can have any realistic eye color
↪ shorthaired kits will carry longhair; black-based kits will carry chocolate; silver/smoke kits will carry non-silver; non-dilute kits will carry dilute; tabbies will carry solid