SHADOWCLAN KIT LITTERMATES ADOPTS (NPC x NPC) [CLOSED]

Jul 9, 2022
joRbRz8.png

• 7mCp3it.png

While their story is not one with any romance, it is a story of love nonetheless as best friends Shadenight and Mudfern both wanted to have kits, and decided to do so together. When Mudfern found out she was expecting, both were overjoyed, and soon they welcomed four kits into ShadowClan. They've fallen in love with their little family, though with two of their kittens being so mischievous, they certainly have their work cut out for them...

AKA, a siblings about for my upcoming ShadowClan kit, Agatekit (whose tags can be found here). However, this includes one plot adopt, the eldest kit who should be AMAB and male (or at least masculine). He has a few pre-set traits - being that he is mischievous, a shots caller, and he's willing to steal or take from others. He and Agatekit are best friends - she looks up to him a lot and they often get into trouble together. Other than that, he's a free for all!​

• OSGYsvZ.png

-This is a first come first serve litter!
    - These kits are generation 1, as their father Shadenight and mother Mudfern are NPCs. If you are interested in adopting Shadenight or Mudfern, please let me know.
    - Please let me know if you are going for the eldest, plot slot or one of the other two slots. The youngest two kits don't have any preset personality traits or plots, and can be any gender at all.
    - There is no set activity level for this litter - be as active or casual as you want, but if you want drop the slot, let me know so I can rehome them.
    - This litter will start at 3 moons and age every 1st. (Will update if time passes.)
    - Kits may have disabilities, but please play them respectfully and do some research.
    - These kits will be loved, so please no negative names. There's no specific naming theme, so go wild!
    - When adopted, you can start posting right away!
    - There are a few hypo-kit designs - you're free to use them! If you have a toyhou.se, let me know so I can transfer them to you (if you need a code, let me know too, I have a few). Let me know which one you're choosing as well so I can remove them from the list.
    - Please keep them in ShadowClan until adulthood, unless IC circumstances arise.​

• zfEdrrE.png

Sire: SH black w/ low white (carrying longhair, dilute, cinnamon)
    Dam: LH chocolate w/ low white (carrying dilute, cinnamon)
    - Kits can be black, chocolate, cinnamon, blue, lilac, or fawn
    - kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
    - kits can have no white, low white, or high white
    - kits without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue; kits with white can have any realistic eye color
    - shorthaired kits will carry longhair; black-based kits will carry chocolate OR cinnamon; chocolate-based kits will carry cinnamon; non-dilute kits may or may not carry dilute​

• hzVechy.png

No longer available :([/center]​

• MHHQYhk.png

1. Stonekit, played by @Twitchtail
    2. Agatekit, played by @AnemoVictorious
    3. Open
    4. Foamkit, played by @vulture

Last edited:
Track

notes: plot kit, very pretty lilac with low white and blue eyes, "He has a few pre-set traits - being that he is mischievous, a shots caller, and he's willing to steal or take from others."

Stonekit
GENERAL INFO.
named for the color of his fur
no previous names
Starting at 3 moons
Kit
[color=##ebffeb]➸[/COLOR] Tom pansexual/panromantic
single

APPEARANCE.
Pretty SH lilac with low white and blue eyes
(god I'm so bad at going more in depth with appearance) He isn't exactly bulky but he is strong, he is more of a stealthy body type though. He has semi large ears and angled eyes. His tail is slightly plumy compared to the rest of him.
no scars or injuries yet
n/a

MENTALITY.
Stonekit is a leader. He often comes off as bossy, but as he grows up he'll develop his charisma and charm and learn finesse. He is mischievous and likes to get into trouble, often dragging Agatekit in with him. He loves to act like he has more authority than he does, and likes to try to bend the rules to his will as much as possible. He doesn't much care about how his actions affect others, though he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He just would rather serve his own purposes. Ask forgiveness later kind of guy. He knows he's attractive and tries to use said attractiveness to his advantage. (less so as a kit but more as he gets older)
Chaotic Neutral
Slytherin
no known mental illnesses yet

RELATIONSHIPS.
easy / moderate / hard to form platonic relationships
easy / moderate / hard to form romantic relationships
mate of no one / crushing on no one
parent to no one
child of Mudfern x Shadenight
sibling to Agatekit and Foamkit

Last edited:
Reactions: AnemoVictorious
FOAMKIT

foamkit | foampaw | foambite, foamcloud, foamtooth
name meaning: named for the pattern created by the mixing of colors on their pelt

agender | they/them + ae/aer

tbd orientation | tbd orientation | monogamous

lilac/blue chimera with high white; carries cinnamon | ref
foamkit is a little kitten, even compared to their siblings. though they might not be tall, they're strong and sturdy, already a little warrior in the making. their fur is long and fluffy, seeming almost like a cloud, especially given the fact that most of it is white. however, there are spots of color that stand out from the rest of their fur. their front left leg, the right side of their face, and a patch on their lower back are covered in a pale, pretty mix of lilac and blue. the lilac makes up the base, and the blue swirls on top swirl through it in shapes that almost resemble bubbles, making foamkit's fur look like foam on a pond—the very thing for which they were named. their eyes are a faded blue, seeming almost to shift shades in the light. most eye-catching to many, however, would be the lack of a left hind leg. they were born without it, and they don’t let it hold them back at all.
no accessories
smells of moss and sap

defensive | shy | untrusting | gloomy | independent
foamkit may be small, but they're strong and tough, even though they're still just a kitten. they’re more than capable, able to take care of themself and sure to want to prove it. they keep to themself most of the time, not finding it easy to put their trust in others, even their family. it's as if they're always on guard, waiting for the next threat. as a result of this, they can sometimes come across as rather sad, as if they carry the weight of the world on their shoulders. they aren’t the type to make friends easily, preferring instead to be independent and spend time alone. it’s as if they’ve constructed a wall around themself to keep others out, not wanting to risk being hurt by anyone. yet underneath that tough exterior, there's a determination that shines through and a desire to make connections. they might not show it openly most of the time, but they do need others at their side, and they're not one to give up easily. even though they might seem gloomy at times, there's a spark in their eyes that says they're not going to let anything hold them back. they may have faced some hardships, but they don't let it stop them from living their life to the fullest. in their own quiet way, foamkit is a fighter, ready to take on whatever comes their way.

mudfern x shadenight | gen 01
younger sibling to: tbd, agatekit, tbd

Reactions: AnemoVictorious
Track

notes: plot kit, very pretty lilac with low white and blue eyes, "He has a few pre-set traits - being that he is mischievous, a shots caller, and he's willing to steal or take from others."

Stonekit
GENERAL INFO.
named for the color of his fur
no previous names
Starting at 3 moons
Kit
[color=##ebffeb]➸[/COLOR] Tom pansexual/panromantic
single

APPEARANCE.
Pretty SH lilac with low white and blue eyes
(god I'm so bad at going more in depth with appearance) He isn't exactly bulky but he is strong, he is more of a stealthy body type though. He has semi large ears and angled eyes. His tail is slightly plumy compared to the rest of him.
no scars or injuries yet
n/a

MENTALITY.
Stonekit is a leader. He often comes off as bossy, but as he grows up he'll develop his charisma and charm and learn finesse. He is mischievous and likes to get into trouble, often dragging Agatekit in with him. He loves to act like he has more authority than he does, and likes to try to bend the rules to his will as much as possible. He doesn't much care about how his actions affect others, though he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He just would rather serve his own purposes. Ask forgiveness later kind of guy. He knows he's attractive and tries to use said attractiveness to his advantage. (less so as a kit but more as he gets older)
Chaotic Neutral
Slytherin
no known mental illnesses yet

RELATIONSHIPS.
easy / moderate / hard to form platonic relationships
easy / moderate / hard to form romantic relationships
mate of no one / crushing on no one
parent to no one
child of Mudfern x Shadenight
sibling to Agatekit and Foamkit

accepted! one slot remains!

• Love