private SHOOTING STARFISH [ ☽ ] EMBERPAW

It's been a little while, since she's had an apprentice. Much longer that she's had someone brand new; fresh out the nursery and completely blind to the world around them. Wolfwind attempts to get back into that mindset again. She thinks about her first lessons with Sparkwing and Freckleflame; her own first outings as an apprentice with Meadowflame. She thinks of her first moments with Morningpaw, and of whatever had gone wrong, back then. A part of her still wonders what Howlingstar had seen in her, after all of that. Now, of course, she's grateful that Howlingstar had done what she had, and that she was able to turn things around with Sparkwing. In comparison, she'd make sure Emberpaw has a good apprenticeship from the very beginning!

" Just you and me today, Emberpaw! First sesh, and... we're not doin' anything crazy. " Wolfwind waves a paw, hoping to disperse any nerves the kid possibly had about a busy first day, or somethin'. They had made it straight for the sandy hollow, the land inbetween serving as a buffer for interestin' things to come. She's promised to give him a more proper tour of the territory, soon enough. " This is a partnership, kay? You'll be stuck with me for nearly four whole seasons, but it doesn't gotta be a bad stuck. y'know, " She offers her apprentice a lopsided smile. " So tell me your goals, your aspirations! What do you wanna work toward the most, huh? "

• OOC: @EMBERKIT.!
  • 63473366_2lFaqbnCOLBwtc0.png
  • [ SO I RAN OUT TO THE TRACK TO GET MY CASH BACK ] WOLFWIND THUNDERCLAN LEAD WARRIOR! MENTOR 2 EMBERPAW; KIN 2 MANY.
    —— SHE / HER, CONFUSED BY BUT NOT OPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 22 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 1ST.

FRIEND TO MANY! UPBEAT AND UPFRONT. MOVES THROUGH LIFE WITH AN UPBEAT EXTERIOR AND BRIGHT EYES. MAKE NO MISTAKE! TAKES HER JOB VERY SERIOUSLY. THERE'S IMPORTANCE IN SAFETY, RECKLESSNESS ONLY GETS YOU SO FAR. ONCE A FOOL, BUT NO LONGER