private shut me up ✧ rookfang

⋆ ✧    ·   ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ⋆     ·   ✧ ⋆
cheets_lichen_2_headshot.png

Needless to say... it was not his most impressive display of self restraint shared at the Gathering as they'd departed. Sure, Nightfish had opted to use his claws for something more than shredding grass and saved them a lot of extra heart ache but... Lichentail was still bothered. Finding him was an easy enough task, since the two shared a lot of the same work ethic- the dark furred tom hardly slept, pushed himself past reasonable limits to work and continue working, his appetite was keyed in to precise, no-nonsense meals. Meticulous, in some ways, though his appearance would leave anyone to believe otherwise.

Rounding a bushel of cat-tails, the mangy fur of the warrior she sought came into view a hunkered shell looming over rippling waters. Probably hunting for fish... again. Clearing her throat to announce herself, the blue point couldn't help but feel a little awkward in his presence; Hazecloud had been rather quick in her delivery of their ended relationship and even quicker to rush back to Lichentail instead. She hoped, sincerely, he did not resent her for it... even if it was silly to be worried about.

"Mind if I borrow your ears," they ask, eyeing him carefully as they trace over healing wounds and ones long since healed. Never given the easy route it seemed... "I wanted to ask how you're doing... and your brothers, of course. I think it's abhorrent the reception Velvetpaw has been given.... hopefully Valekit doesn't suffer a similar bad-mouthed welcome." Settling beside him, they gingerly press their shoulder against his in a silent show of support before pulling away, "You'll need to be more careful if you intend to be useful for leafbare..."

WELL IF YOU WANT MY BLOOD I'LL MAKE SO MUCH BLOOD
THAT YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DROWN