the dark forest SHUT THE GATES [🌙] laughing at despair

The ghoul’s wicked cackling echo across the vast woodland. Her tail sways happily off of the rotting branch she has perched herself upon, yellow-stained claws dig into the bark to keep balance. Her laughter was uncontrollable, her stomach began to ache as she struggled to take in a breath. It was just- funny watching them all squirm and burn.

WindClan was up in flames. She was overjoyed to see the fires move across the moorland. If only she could descend and give it a good gust of air to carry it straight to the gorse-walls. Those thorns would never protect them against the unforgiving heat of the flames. She longs to see the whole place burn, those who betrayed her dead. Sootstar sits on the edge of her branch, manic eyes wide and seeing of the events that unfolded among the living.
  • » SootSootstar
    » Dark Forest Resident †
    » She/her ․ Mate to Weaselclaw
    » Tiny blue smoke she-cat with green eyes. A black, smoky aura seems follow her.
    » "Speech"thoughtsattack
  • » A high-stamina foe who can be difficult to hit.
    » Excels in quick, short moves.
    » Fights to kill and maim
    » Fatal attack of choice is an underbelly dive.
    » May powerplay minor harm. Can powerplay healing

Cackling shreds the air like lightning during a storm. Weaselclaw looms at the base of the tree his mate has ascended, his mouth crooked into a sour smile full of stained yellow teeth. “I’d love to see their precious StarClan save them from this one,” the tabby rasps, lifting his blue eyes to where the remnants of Sootstar perches. “Sunstar will suffer tenfold for all he’s done to you. I only wish I could be there to beat those other eight lives out of him,” he hisses, his tail lashing behind him. There is, somewhere, a thought given to Addervenom, to Bluefrost, to Moorblossom and Cottonpaw, but he cannot hold onto it long enough. They had betrayed their mother, and for that, mustn’t they, too, burn?

, ”

Sootstar's lips curl into a half-snarl-half-grin as she points her nose downward to look at her mate. His own crooked smile stretching across his face, even after three moons of existing in this god-awful place, she still finds adoration in her heart for him. Her flame of love had been lost on WindClan, but for the brown tabby it burned higher than ever before. It was only he she could tolerate in this wretched place, him and a few of her loyalist whom had joined her in this hell.

"I yearn for his downfall." She hisses, claws curling into the bark of the tree limb. "I should've never trusted that traitor! Had I not I'd still be leading my clan. One day we will make him rue the day he crossed me." The fire would only sedate her sadistic thirst for so long, soon she'd take matters into her own claws...

Unlike Weaselclaw, any afterthought for her living children and their lives is nonexistent. Not even in the bowels of her heart. Now they serve the very cat who killed her, she hopes nothing but destruction and death to them all.
  • » SootSootstar
    » WindClan Leader
    » She/her ․ Mate to Weaselclaw
    » Tiny blue smoke she-cat with green eyes.
    » "Speech"thoughtsattack
  • » A high-stamina foe who can be difficult to hit.
    » Excels in quick, short moves.
    » Fights to kill and maim
    » Fatal attack of choice is an underbelly dive.
    » May powerplay minor harm. Can powerplay healing