private SILENT, FAWN-EYED ✿ flamewhisker

MRMJFsu.png
4d5460.png

"flamewhisker?" their delayed little party is taking a break, letting the cats carrying stormpaw rest their tired limbs. bobbie herself labors under no pretenses of having the kind of bulk needed to help haul the apprentice personally, but she can help in her own way. namely, she helps guide the way over hill and vale, across streams without anyone (starclan forbid) falling in, to the best of her ability.. she keeps a sharp green eye out for threats, and whenever she's able, she does hunting for everyone, especially with how many cats here are wounded.

"i have some prey for you? if you have the appetite." she nudges forward a jay, deftly fetched from between two low-hanging branches before it could so much as caw. bobbie wouldn't begrudge flamewhisker if she lacked it; if it were lupinepaw in stormpaw's place, she'd surely be without one. the thought sets her to rumination, over part of why she had volunteered—that was flamewhisker's daughter, for starclan's sake. the pale warrior sits and offers a pensive smile, mewing, "i wouldn't blame you if you didn't. uh, on—on that note, how are you holding up?"

sympathy blooms in olive-leaf eyes, sage and silver. she simply cannot imagine how flamewhisker must be feeling—or stormpaw, for that matter. still, she's sorry, and she says it, adding quietly, "i'm....sorry. sorry that it happened, and—and all." she sweeps a paw across the dirt to indicate the scope of the apology, ears twitching nervously.

4d5460.png

• @Flamewhisker !!
  • 6TR0CBJ.png
    bobbie ; warrior of skyclan
    x. she/her ; 42 moons ; tags
    x. small, scarred lilac tabby and white she-cat with green eyes
    x. played by dejavu
    bobbie is a kittypet-born skyclan warrior who would die for her clan regardless of whose blood runs through her veins. perpetually self-assessing, she often finds herself short of who she wants to be. skyclan gossip, if it's to be believed, hints at something more than friendship between her and blazestar.