SILVERSMOKE'S REVERSE HEARTCHART

john3.webp

MY WORLDS ON FIRE, HOW 'BOUT YOURS?
THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT AND I NEVER GET BORED."

"Silversmoke? Now that's a tough one. I used to get so mad whenever I'd see him because of how he'd talk about the daylight warriors. Thought he hated us just because he was that much better for being clanborn, but.. he's not even clanborn, is he? I think there's a lot about each other we didn't know or understand, and that might not ever change but at least we acknowledge it now. Ever since that day at my fence things have felt different. I can't bring myself to feel angry like I used to. Hell, if anything I think I like pokin' fun at him, and he lets me get away with a lot more than I expected, which I also like. Differences aside, Silversmokes a damn good warrior. He's dedicated, and loyal, and doesn't hesitate to do what he thinks is right. It's honestly hard not to admire him, if I'm honest. I think he deserves a lot more credit than he's given. And those eyes -stars above- talk about pretty.

Oi! You go repeatin' that and I'll box your ears off, ye hear me?!"

||Trusts - Admires - Enjoys Bothering - Protective Of - Wants to Know Better - Complicated Feelings||

-------

OOC- Love this mans. Silver is so much fun and I've honestly loved throwing these two at each other. I'm super excited for future stuff with them cuz it never disappoints!

john33.webp

Reactions: SILVERSMOKE
"When I first asked him to be my dad it was to keep me focused on being stronger. I never thought he'd say yes, but I'm glad he did. I know we aren't related by blood and I shouldn't be calling him dad at all, but that's what he is to me. He's been looking after me since I was only 4 moons. More than half of my life was with him. He taught me a lot of things. Well... Hunting not so much. Silversmoke can say the meanest things, which I remember got me into a lot of trouble when I refused to train because he didn't talk to me well. I know he's not perfect and his views on daylight warriors, as much as I love him, I think are stupid. Our first leader was a kittypet. A majority of our clan are kittypets. I was born in Skyclan, but both my parents were kittypets. What makes me so different from Edenberry? We have the same kittypet blood. Anyway, I'm getting distracted. Silversmoke takes care of me and is nice. He might not seem like it, but the truth is he's awkward and clumsy. He isn't afraid to put himself in uncomfortable situations for me, even though we aren't actually related. We're both warriors now, but he'll always be my father. I hope, even if he doesn't consider me his son anymore, he's proud of me."
EpC61GT.png

I am his biggest fan and always run to read his posts. I love seeing his thoughts and don't think I haven't been seeing his development in accepting daylight warrior's slowly. I am also asking for them to have a thread about talking about the deal of father and son because it was meant for apprenticeship only, but how does Silversmoke see him now?

“At first I thought he was a real stick in the mud, too serious about things. I understand why he is though, at least I think I do? It comes from a place of caring, I think! This place is his home, I’d be a stick in the mud about the rules of my home too. He’s also super interesting, even if I can’t seem to get him to admit that. Seriously, he’s so cool and he doesn’t seem to care about that? Which just makes him cooler, he’s not winning this argument. Where was I… Oh yeah! He’s dedicated to the clan and I think that’s neat, he takes the time to help out whenever I have questions even if it’s nonsensical ones. I consider him the very first friend I made here, so no matter what he’s automatically pretty cool in my books. Even if he is really stubborn.”

// Silversmoke my beloved! I am looking so politely at his development, he's such a well rounded character! It's so much fun seeing how he interacts with others and I can't wait to see what you plan on doing with him in the future <33​

"I don't know how to describe Silversmoke. I hate him, very much so. He was the shittiest mentor that any cat could ask for. He didn't even show up at my warrior's ceremony. And now, he wants to act like the pitch-perfect guy when he mentored Crowsight? I call bullshit. The only good thing I can say about him is that he taught me a lot about fighting and hunting. Not without a lot of insults, but yeah. I don't have much else to say about him, and I'd like to stop talking about him now before I claw someone's ears off."

• OOC: SILVERSMOKE!! I love this dude so much. I've definitely said it before but your characterization skills are on POINT like he's so well-written and fleshed out. He's for sure a staple of Skyclan and I look forward to seeing his developments, whether positive or negative! >:3 If warrior cat Konstantin has no fans I am no longer on this earth
  • eUVAhNL.png
  • —— CHRYSALISWING / He/They / 24 Moons
    —— Warrior of Skyclan / Mentoring n/a
    —— A long-haired tomcat with chimaeric patterning. His left side is fully black and his right side is black splotched with sunset-orange. He has complete heterochromia, with his right eye being a bright green and his left eye being a glowering yellow.
    —— Abrasive, temperamental, and critical. Approach at your own risk and engage at your own cost. Despite this, he is a hard worker and quick to call out what he finds wrong.
    —— Penned by Tempest. Contact on Discord (naruk4mi) for plots and threads.