SKY ABOVE, EARTH BELOW, PEACE WITHIN [ ✦ ] ravensong, dawnglare

When Starlingheart returns from her trip to deliver her gift to the other medicine cats, her first thoughts are of the two who lay in her den, asleep with sickness. On her way back to the crag that she calls home she stops at the fresh kill pile, scooping out a mouse as she passes. It was difficult to coax the ill into eating, but even if she could convince them to eat something that was a win in her emerald green eyes.

She steals away into the shadows of her den "Dawnglare, Ravensong, are you awake?" she says, her voice quiet and subdued. The whites of eyes blink back at her and she knows that they are indeed here with her, but she knows it is more than likely just a scrap of consciousness. Still, she must coax something into them. "I brought you food, water, herbs too if-if you'll take them" she pushes the herbs forward first, it would soothe their symptoms and hopefully make their efforts to get food and water into them easier.

"I went to see the other medicine cats" she tells them idly, not really expecting a response and yet.. "I brought herbs to-to your clans. They're being taken care of I- I made sure" if she laid sick in one of their dens she knows it is what she would have wanted to hear.

@RAVENSONG and @DAWNGLARE

Reactions: DAWNGLARE
Its difficult for him to admit he was no longer fully capable of taking care of his Clan. He imagines it is more painful for Dawnglare, but Ravensong has been sick longer so he feels much more behind. A large, rounded ear twitches at the sight of Starlingheart and he instinctively turns his head away in barely-contained wounded pride. It is hard to wallow in sickness while in RiverClan camp, but he feels even worse as he languishes in foreign Clan's camps.

"Are they well? The rogues must have wounded many..." He mumbles, remembering his hazy mind as the soulless cats stormed their camp and SkyClan's.

•  
  • IMG_0250.png
    RAVENSONG of RIVERCLAN

LH BLACK POLYDACTYL MALE (CARRYING CINNAMON, DILUTE) a tall, slender creature with pitch-black feathery fur, large ears, and a sharply angled skull held up in an aloof manner. smells of dried herb, speaks with a low and rumbly accent and walks with an elegant slinking gait.

born in twolegplace and orphaned at a young age, he joined riverclan at its inception and began training as a drypaw warrior known for a bitter temperment until beesong made him his medicine cat apprentice. after his mentor's untimely death, he had been named ravensong at the moonstone, young heart revitalized with anger and guilt. he is a somber and thorough medicine cat that guards every word spoken in the confines of his den.

secretly loves "the stars but not so much what inhabits them"
    openly suffers from chronic migraines
    single, but "it's complicated"