SKYCLAN DAYLIGHT WARRIOR SIBLING ADOPT (CLOSED)

Apr 16, 2023

BACKSTORY:
[ momo's tags for reference ] Momo and his sibling were born as a pair of well-pampered purebred cats, expected to look down upon the strays that lived in the Twolegplace and carry on their family lineage with pride. When they were adopted out to a family friend living across the street from their parents, visits were still frequent, and over time, Momo's sibling became the favoured child in the eyes of both owner and parent alike. They were seen as being smarter and stronger, and the favouritism was something that Momo noticed and grew to resent about his own sibling. Eventually, Momo was allowed to roam outside and, through sheer luck, found his way to SkyClan where he became a daylight warrior, hiding his association with feral cats from his family and hiding the resentment his family felt for his new friends from his clan.

When Momo starts disappearing more (ie: helping the clan rescue their lost members), his sibling grows suspicious and decides to follow him out to the woods. Just as Momo feels jealousy for the attention his sibling gets, the sibling feels jealousy for the freedoms and purpose that Momo has as a Daylight Warrior. It is that which motivates them to join SkyClan as a Daylight Warrior as well, and though the two siblings likely still love each other, there is unaddressed family trauma and resentment towards each other's circumstances that will have to be explored ICly to establish a stronger bond than the ones provided by their old environment.

GENERAL INFO:
· There is no form, so any type of application is allowed! It is not strictly first come first served as I am interested in a character that will be on the same activity level as Momo (8+ posts a month) but the choosing process will be a day or two max!
· There's no naming theme! Momo was named by his Two-legs after a mixture of the food and the avatar character so presumably the character might have a food or media-themed name too! Please do note that if they become a full SkyClan warrior then their name will have to be changed to be canon compliant!
· The sibling will be 17 moons old as of June 1st and will age realistically on the third of each month!
· Any personality is acceptable as long as the jealousy angle is played upon since it'll be a key theme in the lives of both siblings!
· Any individual plot direction is strictly up to you! Whether the character stays in SkyClan, is a daylight warrior or becomes full-time, etc. I'm mainly interested on my side of things exploring the sibling dynamic!
· Please let me know if you can no longer roleplay this character!

GENETICS:
SIRE: SH cream ticked tabby w/ low white, Oriental Shorthair (masking black; carries point, non-ticked)
DAM: SH blue lynx point Oriental Shorthair (carries solid, chocolate)

Toms can be blue, blue tabby, blue point, or blue lynx point
She-cats can be blue tortoiseshell, blue torbie, blue tortoiseshell point, or blue torbie point

· kits will be shorthaired
· kits can have no white or low white
· points will have blue eyes; non-points without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue; non-points with white can have any realistic eye color
· tabbies will display a ticked or mackerel pattern; solid kits will mask one of those
· kits will be purebred Oriental Shorthair and will show breed traits
· tabbies will carry solid; non-points will carry point; kits may or may not carry chocolate; ticked tabbies will carry non-ticked and mask mackerel

AMITYFLIGHT
amity, given partially as a reference and partially because they look like a polite little kitten.
— if they choose to join the clan fulltime, they'll become sunflight or petalmask.
— afab, she/they.
— polyamorous, pan.
— associated colours are soft purples, pinks and oranges.
— may not be rehomed as a premade if I have to drop or otherwise can no longer play the character.

16_08_amity.png
ORIENTAL SHORTHAIR — sh lilac-cream ticked torbie point w/ white mittens (mask mackerel; carry solid, non-ticked)
a perfect specimen of the oriental shorthair breed in stature, lean and long-limbed, with a sloped muzzle and large ears. often stands with their front paws crossed gracefully. striped around their limbs and face, dappled in lilac and cream. striking, pale blue eyes. wears a pink bell collar, which she works hard to compensate for stealth-wise.
smells like lavender and her twoleg den, something soft and purposeful.
pixel via clangen.

THE ENTERTAINER — esfp, true neutral.
creative, social, polite / spontaneous, lighthearted / dishonest, spiteful, snobbish.
her vibes are "yeah she's really nice but there's something kinda off". kind of whimsical, puts their best paw forward. polite and friendly to all she meets, though a part of this is to ensure that anything her brother has, she has access to even if she doesn't want to take it from him. i have no idea why she's like this, and i don't think she does either. vain and easily jealous, strives to improve purely so that she can be better than others.
will try to carefully curate a reputation as The(tm) daylight trainee to look up to.

PLOTS AND PLANS — will be largely reactionary outside of the sibling plot.
her first scar will cause a big, messy breakdown about how unpretty she is. this might also be the cause of her joining skyclan full-time, because how could she face her owners when she's like this?
potentially a messy relationship with a clan cat. she's one to act like she's high and mighty, but doesn't care much for the code.

Reactions: PUNK