SkyClan Daylight Warrior Sibling [closed]

Rai

You know, like, NYA ❤︎
Aug 9, 2022

Hello-hello, I am adopting out the younger sibling for my Daylight Warrior @Hazelbeam ! Hazel is a kittypet warrior in SkyClan and a very avid believer in StarClan and clan culture despite having a paw in both worlds. She loves her two-leg too much to leave her, but she also feels a strong loyalty to her clan. Her sibling originally lived with her two-legs relatives before coming to live with her and she is eager to introduce them to SkyClan.

THE RULES
✧˖°. This is not FCFS, If I do not see an app I think fits the vibe I'm going for I will just close this and keep her.
.˖.°˖.°.˖. This is absolutely not to speak negatively on any apps, I am just very picky with what I'm looking for!
✧˖°. Activity should be enough to remain on the census (This is a few posts every two weeks at the minimum.)
✧˖°. Would like to choose someone who doesn't already have a SkyClanner if possible!
✧˖°. Her design/art will be given to you but I hold the right to take it back should you fall inactive. If you purchase additional art for her I will buy it off you if/when I take her back as long as you provide receipts for them!

THE CHARACTER
spice.png
Name Suggestions: Spice, Paprika, Cinnamon, Pepper, Rosemary, Nutmeg, Thyme (The name should be a herb/spice of some kind, any can be used since this is SkyClan!)

About their two-leg: Her name is Bianca, she is a single Wiccan woman whose home fits the very aesthetic of cottage core. She's an avid costumer and con-goer, she frequents ren faires and sells potions, crystals and herbal remedies on her Etsy. She lives at the edge of the forest that eventually leads into SkyClan territory and often absentmindedly leaves doors and windows open due to having no neighbors.
spice.png

Genetics are Cinnamon/Cream Tabby w/Low White
Personality is a Free-For-All !
They can be an apprentice or warrior but they must be younger than Hazelbeam ( 17 Moons).
They can be any gender/sexuality.
They may have any mental illnesss/disabilites so long as they are portrayed respectfully.

There is no choosing date as of right now, but I do not intend to leave this sitting for longer than a month.

Last edited:
tracking with potential interest..

cinnamon(tuft, pelt) , cardamom(sky, cloud), paprika(pounce),

-> afab (she/her)
-> bisexual with a pref for women
-> 14-16 moons …
-> Will chew on Bianca’s crystals because crunchy… also because the switch from houses (relatives to biancas house) is stressful and very fascinating, they didn’t have them back at her other house!
-> little bit deviant, enjoys partaking in acts of mischief here and there
-> sweet as pie though! laid back attitude & very hard to get under her skin
-> loves Loves Loves her sister. Would fight tooth & nail for her even if she likes to tease Hazel here and there like sisters would

Ooh, tracking...
Spice/Spiced, Clove
- AFAB genderfluid, he/she/they
- older apprentice, maybe 9-10 moons?
- has a lot of anxiety, which he deals with by being super energetic and confident (fake it 'til you make it!)
- if he knew what it meant, he'd call himself a hedonist
- totally thrilled to be introduced to SkyClan, loves Hazel & likes to think of himself as her #1 fan and (a little bit) bodyguard
- becomes very proud of his Clan and his new Twoleg, likes to tell SkyClan about Bianca and tries to show Bianca his warrior skills
- Look, Mom! Dead mouse! :D
- Look, Orangestar! Weird rock! :D
- will definitely need to have some sort of awakening about the real hardships of Clan life and might have to reevaluate things at some point; this will eventually lead to a greater understanding of his place in the world
- need the other Clans to seem real to him & understand that SkyClan is unique

tumblr_inline_p7gjvdVAq31rhwzwl_75sq.gifv

spice > spicepaw > spice(??)
she/her | 8 moons old, ages on ?? | younger sister to hazelbeam
pinterest board

lh cinnamon / lh cream tabby chimera w/ low white; muted green eyes
↳ life thus far for the young chimera is not unkind. she is well fed, well taken care of, and well engaged. while she does not know skyclan throughout the entirety of her youth, virtue of her home life does not allow her to slack behind her fellow clanmates upon arrival. her muscles are well toned and her skills as good as they can be for someone of her age - her twoleg prior to bianca encouraged her to hunt the local wildlife, after all. she is a master of catching sparrows midflight or snatching lizards before they dash away. although before skyclan it was for praise and fun, she does not slack as she becomes a skyclan apprentice.

similarly, however, spice is outfitted like a kittypet. before bianca, spice grew used to the thick black collar fitted around her neck. her new twoleg, however, seems a little more careful about the local wildlife and upon noticing spice's antics to hunt the fauna in her backgarden, straps a bell to the throat of her collar in hopes of keeping the hunting to a minimum. the hat, too, is abnormal to spice, however with her older sister's encouragement she wears it well and she wears it with pride. though the bell seems like a great hindrance to her skills at first, a minor accident involving her collar either disables the bell by crushing it, or tears the collar altogether. regardless, bianca seems to have no issue replacing it, this time with a bell that makes considerably less noise.

otherwise, spice appears to be like any other apprentice. her fur is not necessarily mottled, though it's coloration is a bit unusual by nature's standards. cinnamon fur creates a mask on her face and spots her paws and hind end, while cream fur seem to act as a base coat otherwise. white is held to an incredibly low degree, only framing her face. her eyes are green, akin to moss agate - however in the sun they shift, proving to a brighter, more malachite tone.

capable, perceptive, timid, dependent, competitive.
↳ although capable beyond the typical daylight warrior at start, spice proves to be a bit anxious. the clan seems to be on the constant precipice of infighting and tension which is something she does not fair well with. while she prefers to talk out differences as opposed to fighting with claws, spice struggles to even get to the talking part, and in her continued youth may default to looking for her sister or eventual mentor for help.

though not the fighting type, spice does not mind the occasional competition. be it hunting, racing, or even the occasional spar, she's willing to do her best. it may be derrived from wanting to prove herself to her sister, or even to prove that daylight warriors are just as capable as dedicated warriors - regardless, she rarely turns down a chance to show off her skills. even while stunted by her collar, she exhibits remarkable hunting prowess.

as mentioned prior, spice will start with a collar that has a noisy bell attached to it. i am alright with any manner of disabling it - ripping it off in a spar (like in the books,) crushing the bell so it doesnt jingle anymore, or even shaking out the jingly piece. regardless i do plan on having her regain a similar collar/bell if she loses/damages this one, so that her art isn't immediately outdated.
while spice excells at hunting she, evidently, does far less well in combat. it's a point of contention for her in the long run as she finds herself in many damsel-in-distress positions. her view of herself sours any time she is saved, and i hope for her savior to be someone consistent. she struggles with saying thank you and speaking with them normally, thus forming a one sided rivalry with them.
spice potentially suffers from selective mutism; her behaviors as written suggest such but i want to do far more research on it before i commit. she would feel comfortable enough to speak with hazelbeam but grow anxious and wordless should others join them.
i like to think that she gets into bianca's crystal collection and every time she gets close to someone, she tries to bring them a crystal that matches their eyes :) it's a very difficult journey to carry any stone to skyclan camp but she tries her darnedest!

Last edited: