skyclan lead warrior littermate rehoming!

BACKSTORY:
Slate and his siblings were born to purebred showcats Rocky (father) and Brook (mother). Their mother was doting and proper, always telling the kittens to keep themselves groomed and presentable. Their father, Rocky, loved his children but was more of a stoic type. The kittens were told that they would be adopted out to twolegs from the get-go, so it was no surprise when the fated day finally arrived. Your character was more eager to be adopted into a new home and live with twolegs while Slate always dreamed of living as a wild cat.

Your character would have been adopted by twolegs at ten weeks (~2.5 moons) of age and arrived in SkyClan/the Pine Group anytime before a year ago (roughly around November 2022)! They would have left their twolegs for some reason or another, which I am leaving entirely up to the roleplayer.

Flash forward to early January of 2023, Slate runs into your character at the twolegplace/SkyClan border while he's hunting a mouse. They invite him to live with him in SkyClan and, with Blazestar's blessing, Slate is accepted! Since then, they have been catching up and getting to truly know one another, though they might find that their brother is more roguish and unrefined than they remember him to be.

GENERAL INFO:
— With permission from Meghan, you are free to keep the character concept as is (Cloverjaw's original tags), including the name and appearance (you will be receiving the art made for him as well if desired!) Obviously do not copy/paste the original tags and I would also encourage you to make creative tweaks of your own to this character (:
— In general, this character should be a SkyClanner who is generally friendlier/more easygoing than Slate. I have no other particular requirement for their personality/concept other than that!
— I am requiring this character to use he/him pronouns at the very least but feel free to add more/change how they identify/etc.
— Any application form is allowed!
— These littermates are both 33 moons old and age realistically on the first of each month. Your character would have been, at the oldest, 21 moons old when they joined SkyClan. However, they could have joined SkyClan beforehand when it was still known as The Pine Group.
— Slate is openly anti-kittypet/anti-daylight warrior, which may or may not cause friction between the siblings
— I would like for this character to stay in SkyClan unless a juicy and cool plot comes up! >:3
— Things happen! Please do let me know if you can no longer be active with this character.
— If accepted, you will be receiving a recap of the sibs' development thus far, other contextual things to know, etc.

• 902PApF.png
    SLATE
    —— he/him; lead warrior of skyclan; former rogue
    —— bisexual; single; not looking
    —— hulking, scarred charcoal-black colored maine coon with amber eyes
    —— "speech", thoughts, attack
    —— link to full tags; @ on discord for plots.
    —— penned by beatles

I'd love to RP Cloverjaw! Is there anything in particular you'd like as part of the app process?
hi!!! you are welcome to make your app as simple or as detailed as you'd like. if you're not going to change much about cloverjaw's concept then that is fine as well, just let me know and i can get started on filling you in on more details (: thank you for your interest!

hella! I love his current characterisation, the only thing I would add is maybe him feeling a need to prove his place so he goes overboard on people-pleasing and attempting to not take a stance and be super welcoming to everyone. I'm not sure what his bg story is, but I think it would be intresting if he was a horrible person and so now he's trying to make amends by pretending he is a diffrent person. Some light angst, but it would be fun :)

hella! I love his current characterisation, the only thing I would add is maybe him feeling a need to prove his place so he goes overboard on people-pleasing and attempting to not take a stance and be super welcoming to everyone. I'm not sure what his bg story is, but I think it would be intresting if he was a horrible person and so now he's trying to make amends by pretending he is a diffrent person. Some light angst, but it would be fun :)
ohhh i love the people-pleasing aspect! also the idea of wanting to redeem himself for the wrongs he's committed in the past is so interesting and i'd be curious to hear more your ideas for that. tbh i generally want to keep the basic dynamic of slate being the more unruly, roguish, brash sibling and cloverjaw being the more upbeat and positive sibling so as long as we can achieve that then i think we'll be set to go :thumbs-up:

i forget, do you have a discord? :0 i probably should have included this in the rules gahhhh but i would really heavily prefer any interested applicants to be in the skyclan server at the very least for ease of plotting and communication purposes ^^

Last edited:
Oh thank you! :D I love their dynamic too! Trying to think of what would be an intresting thing for Clover to have done...
I do have a discord! I'm in the gnereallt TT one, but I've been meaning to get into the Sky Clan server for a sec. My current baby is Circe and she'd in sky clan lol. I'm down to plot further in DMs on discord or on site if you'd like :)
My discord is Milksoda

Oh thank you! :D I love their dynamic too! Trying to think of what would be an intresting thing for Clover to have done...
I do have a discord! I'm in the gnereallt TT one, but I've been meaning to get into the Sky Clan server for a sec. My current baby is Circe and she'd in sky clan lol. I'm down to plot further in DMs on discord or on site if you'd like :)
My discord is Milksoda

OH okay we're all good then!! I was just making sure because I prefer plotting over discord (: I could send you a dm and discuss further if you're open to that!