skyclan patrol / open

Untitled419_20230710182642.png

HE SAID, "WELL MY NAME'S JOHNNY, AND IT MIGHT BE A SIN
BUT I'LL TAKE YOUR BET, AND YOU'RE GONNA REGRET, CUZ IM THE BEST THERE'S EVER BEEN."

OOC- This takes place before Riverclan arrives in Skyclan! Tagging @Foxfire @Hazelbeam and @Glimmerpaw but feel free to post before!

Johnnyflame moved along the tall shadows of the pine, his striped koi pelt painted with the coors of the fading sun. It was getting colder out as the days passed, the wind in the late afternoons holding a chill to it that reminded them all of leafbares slow approach. It woud be another burden to shoulder if the rogue problem wasn't fixed soon enough.

Speaking of.

"I'm gonna take watch while you guys rescent the border- keep to our side, and be nice to our neighbors if they show up." he didn't want to hear any bickering or see any reason for arguments to start- they all had enough on their paws to deal with without making problems for each other as well.

Casting one last glance to Glimmerpaw - a silent i'm trustin' you going unsaid- Johnny made his way over to the nearest pine and easily bound up it's trunk to settle in the branches. He wouldn't risk any rogues sneaking up on his cats while they were working.

Untitled33_20230906192924.png

Reactions: Glimmersun
ThunderClan’s boarder is nothing new to Glimmerpaw, but she’s still on edge because of everything going on. The possibility of being jumped by a rogue at any time sets her nerves on fire. Alas, she has a duty to preform. She gives her mentor a nod when she’s given a look, still no desire to make ThunderClan angry. It’s still quite annoying to be constantly reminded, but she’s a kid, she gets it. She does as ordered, and starts scenting the line where oak and pine converge.

// OOC : I’m also making this retro to them coming out ❤️