Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

its not prettified but im still kicking my legs give me ur ocs!

name / hearts
write your character's opinion on them <3

WHITEDAWN /
Whitedawn? Let me see.. well, I don't think we've ever talked, truthfully. But I admire her gentle nature, and I think it's something WindClan could benefit from.. with all the hotheads we have. If we had anything in common, I think we could get along."
━━ Slateheart hasn't interacted with Whitedawn much, if at all, but finds her kindness and charm alluring, even if from a distance. He'd like to get to know her if given the chance, but hasn't quite found the grounds on which to relate to each other with.

DIMMINGSUN /
"Dimmingsun is one of my dearest friends. He's gone through fire and flame for me, quite literally, and I would do the same. Things just seem brighter when he's around.. I hope he isn't too busy with his new position to hang out.."
━━ Slateheart and Dimmingsun's friendship sprouted seemingly out of thin air, and they clicked almost immediately. Dimmingsun is always the first cat he searches for when he wants companionship; he feels safe and comfortable around him, and their personalities compliment each other in ways that have formed a sort of kinship. After Dimmingsun saved him in the fire, Slateheart will forever feel indebted to his friend, and hopes that his undying loyalty and friendship to him will repay it bit by bit.

GRAVELSNAP /
"Gravelsnap is my littermate.. but our bond isn't like that of other siblings. I spent most of my apprenticehood jealous of him, and pushed him away.. sometimes I feel like it's too late to repair that. But I guess I should still try, right?"
━━ Slateheart has fond memories of his early kithood with Gravelsnap and Ashpaw, but it has since been tainted and diminished by Sootstar's influence on both of them. As an apprentice, Gravelpaw was patient and protective with him, but Slatepaw always viewed them as the 'golden child' and was immensely jealous and bitter over their father's favoritism for them - inevitably leading to an emotional separation between the two. Since Sootstar's reign was brought to an end, Slateheart has begun to try building a bond between the two, with a little success. He loves his sibling, but fears that there will forever be an emotional rift between them.. and while he would stand up for them if needed, he can't quite say he'd put his life on the line for them as he would for some of his close friends.

Last edited: