SMOGMAW'S ROTTEN HEARTCHART

smogs.png

Smoggy's opinions here! IC opinions and OOC explanations provided. Smogmaw is a little maladjusted and obsessive, so reply with your characters at your own risk >:)

Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrusts
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how Smogmaw feels about them <3

NAME / hearts
– OOC explanation
"IC THOUGHTS"

CHILLEDGAZE /
– In Smogmaw's lust for power, he sees Chilledgaze as an obstacle to overcome and little more than that. He craves the level of authority that they have, to be able to run things in a way he regards as perfect. Only then will he drop the nihilist facade and find enthusiasm in clan life, so all he has to do now is play his cards right and win this waiting game.
"Chilledgaze... hmmf. I'll go on the record in saying that the deputy is a weird one, sure. They're never in a healthy state. Either they're staying up all night, or crawling back to camp in a bloody heap - and neither of those things'd be a problem, if it weren't for the fact that they're so secretive about it. I don't like that. They're second-in-line to ShadowClan's helm, and they ought'a act like it. I'm not looking forward to the reign of Chilledstar if it means we're getting a leader who's hiding stuff from everyone."

GECKOSCREECH /
– Similar to Chilledgaze's case, Smogmaw envies the elevated level of authority that Geckoscreech has. This isn't as pressing an issue in regards to Gecko, however, as being a lead warrior is just something Smogmaw wants, and not something that he needs. Thus, he is willing to learn more about her and get to know her better, should she permit it.
"I find that Geckoscreech has a very thin, fragile temperament. This isn't necessarily a bad thing - in fact, it's quite funny. I told her to clean my nest, and from that she gauged that I was prejudiced against she-cats. I have a profound respect for no nonsense-type people, and I enjoy ragging on them even more."

HALFSHADE /
– He cannot explain why, but Smogmaw feels a connection of sorts to Halfshade that transcends physical attraction. Deep down, he guesses that there's more to her than what meets the eye, which is something he can relate to. At face value, she's pretty, posh, and pervasive - but like him, she seems to be suppressing some deep-rooted emotions in some way.
"It's odd. I viscerally loathe it when I'm called anything other than my name - except for when she calls me Smoggy. I think it's cute. Uh, I don't know too much about Halfshade, apart from some of her kittypet-ish background. She told me about it once, but I was more focused on watching her eat. Erm... she's decent to me, too, but I don't think I'm her type; she's all pretty and prim, and I'm me. I'm not giving up on her yet, though."

HEATHERPAW /
– Smogmaw harbours a dislike for those who "join" the clan way of life. From his perspective, it's something that someone who sees it all as a game would do. This is why he perceives Heatherpaw the in the light he does.
"Heatherpaw's a twoleg-lover, and if she was given a name like 'Sweets', then they must have loved her as well. I dunno what it is about ShadowClan that draws the attention of outsider cats who want a taste of this lifestyle. Sure, join the only clan that deals with food insecurity, smart move there. In her defense, though, she's just young enough to shed the bonds of her former life and assimilate into this one - but only StarClan knows how good a warrior she'll become."

FLICKERFIRE /
– Smog feels that he and Flicker bear a similar sense of humour, and thus he can be more patient with her than with other people. However, he also sees her as a bit of a fool, and capable of fucking up to an extent that will cost her her rank. Smogmaw wants this to happen.
"Didn't know what to think of her when I first met her, but the moment she stepped inside that monster's foot, I knew she was a good one. I will say that Flicker can be a pest, though. It's hard to guess her intentions, 'cause sometimes she's in a mood for a good time, other times she'll rub her ass all over your face - metaphorically, of course. But, I think if I were to beat her up, she'd be laughing the whole time, and that's something I can get behind."

GRANITEPAW /
– Smogmaw hates children, and hasn't interacted with Granite enough to develop a more favourable opinion.
"I don't know much about Granitepaw, except how he and Starlingpaw were together when that poor girl got hurt. Kid's got an attitude, but that's to be expected from someone unfortunate enough to grow up here."

STARLINGPAW /
– Seeing Starlingpaw drag herself back to camp in a bloody heap caused a rare bout of sympathy within Smogmaw, albeit stemming from pity more than anything else. He previously asked her where he could find an opossum, as he wants to catch one and bring its head to Starlingpaw as a gift.
"I hope she can outgrow that damned stutter. I don't care if that's awful of me to say. She seems so distressed all the time, and I would be too if I talked that way. But, the girl's the Medicine Cat Apprentice now, and I can see her doing good because of that. I just hope that - should I ever get Greencough - she can diagnose me clearly and concisely, or else I'll cough all over her."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Marquette and polly