*Sneaks in*

Layla

voice for the fanged
Jul 8, 2022
Hello! I'm Layla, I've basically been following everyone around while being busy with my young adult life at the same time. Traveling with my Feralfront fam ;* . I played Cattleheart in calico corner and will probably be continuing her legacy here since she is still brand new- so I don't want to kill her. :") I played Nymeria in FF but since there is lack of active extended forms she's on hold atm, I have big big plans with her I never got to execute.

Fun facts about me; I am a professional dog trainer. I also adore horses and I am participating in lessons for barrel racing. I love long distance running and photography. (y)

Thank you so much! I remember you!!! :) I’ll definitely throw my girl somewhere

AHHH I REMEMBER YOU NO WAY!! It’s been so freaking long. :”) My dude, I missed you.

Hi Ava!!! I’ve definitely seen you everywhere and appreciate every second of your presence. :-*

WALIIIII HELLO I ADORE YOU OH MY GOODNESS!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG *cries with happiness* THANK YOU FOR APPRECIATING MY CRINGY STAGE. She’ll be a cooler character with better development if I can find to place her. :”)

Hi nico!!!! Thank you I appreciate you. 🥹

hey welcome!! glad to see another ff refugee here! welcome to tabby tales. let me know if you have any questions :))