*sniffs* buongiorno

Oct 22, 2022
hello! my name is willie, and i'm an overworked psych student who has been looking to scratch a creative itch ever since ff went off the air. i like kitties, video games, and learning about history and space 😎

i'm so happy to see that catsites like this one still exist, and i'm looking forward to writing with everybody!

welcome to tabbytales! you'll find that most of us were also on feralfront at one point, so welcome to the tabby fam!

i'm sae, and i play two characters primarily (hyacinthbreath, lead warrior of windclan and fireflykit, kit of skyclan/thunderclan) with a few side characters. (notably vermilionsun, a rogue traveling with a band of sewer cats. & peachpaw of riverclan!) i can't wait to see you around. hit up the character connections section if you wanna check out the available adopts.

Reactions: willie
hey hey! thanks for warm welcome :)

im considering putting my first character in windclan or shadowclan, and if i have any questions, i will most certainly direct them to you guys. its been too long since i touched trad rp, and i've gone from knowing the warrior code better than my national anthem to forgetting every single part. but the memories i've made through collaborative storytelling brought me back... and hopefully i can get back into the groove quickly.

hehe hi jules! whats goin on 👁️

• Love
Reactions: icaria