so break me anew ╰┈➤ merlinpaw

MERLINPAW ✦

they never let you be famous and happy
Sep 17, 2024
HISTORY : ̗̀➛

Born into WindClan via Morningstone and Quillstrike, Merlinpaw had never quite been on the same level as their peers in their skills with communication and personal connection in addition to what's expected of him as a warrior apprentice. He learns slower than others, and tends to keep things internalized, unwilling or unable to bring them up… speaking when they feel there's something important to say and hardly a peep more than that. They don't understand a lot of how others are feeling or how their words or actions might affect others, finding it absurd that anything they do could impact someone like that.

PERSONAL : ̗̀➛
⤑ Name: Merlinpaw, after the bird of prey his pelt resembles
⤑ Allegiance desc: short furred blue classic tabby w/ low white; brown eyes
⤑ AMAB; they/him ... sexuality unknown
⤑ Family: n/a
⤑ Traits: +observant, =quiet, =apathetic, -difficulty making connections, -emotionally repressed
⤑ Affiliations: RiverClan
⤑ Mentor: placeholder--

MISC : ̗̀➛
⤑ Penned by @Neptune.
code:
Code:
[box=60%][justify]text goes here. imagine you were a cool guy. and you said to me over your intercom; [b][color=#6360c4]"wow, Neptune, you're kinda cool and stuff!"[/color][/b] and i'd look at you and think to myself [i][color=#6360c4]'wow. what an interesting guy you are!'[/color][/i][/box][/justify]

Last edited: