private SOOTSTAR ╱ JOURNEY ´ˎ˗

The whispers around WindClan's camp have grown to a thrum that he could not ignore. Sootstar had died in the return from the battle at SkyClan's border. How many had he heard of in the moons he had been here? Once to Gin, and another to ShadowClan. Now to Blazestar– he cannot count more, but even so low a number is greater than any other would receive. Her chances were great, and her life well worth protecting. The stars made that apparent. They chose her, and she had chosen WindClan. Sunstride, in turn, had chosen her. Yet he cannot say that he knows her as more than their leader. A capable warrior and a passionate molly, who guided those who lived here without room for mistakes. He thinks her a great leader, but not the most personable of felines. Such was not the job of the leaders here, he has decided. It was different where he had been before. Strength and charisma made a leader in equal measure. He has not fully shed himself of those expectations.

With a limp rabbit held in his jaws, the warrior approaches Sootstar where she rests, separate from the rest of camp. The prey is given as offering, set before her paws so that his mouth may open: "May I speak to you a moment? There is much I would like to know of you, Sootstar. Or at least to ask so that it may leave my mind."
border2.png

• ooc: sorry i'm SO late. ofc take your time replying, you should probably still be resting up n all that!!
  • SUNSTRIDE. named for his coloration and his bold chasing of fate.
    —— cis male, he - him. approx. 40 moons old. lead warrior of windclan + former rogue.
    —— gay, monogamous. mate to wolfsong from 07.05.2023.  npc x npc, no larger family.
    —— has recently regained some of his earlier lightness, but maintains his steady facade.

sunstride is broad and bold– a creature standing above most of windclan, though not a beast beyond its borders, with fur that flames red and deepens to a burnt amber with every whorl and stripe. his eyes, in comparison, are a pale summer's blue, still as bold as the rest of him.
  • "speech"