SOOTSTAR LITTER-MATE ADOPTS

SOOTSTAR LITTER-MATE ADOPTS

dfkjvp3-d66fda25-9d8d-4dbd-9a5f-d235254b8f50.gif
Background;
Sootstar and her sibling hail from the marsh-group, born and raised in what is now ShadowClan territory. Birthed underneath an unusual lunar event they’re coming onto the world in the modern day may have just been interpreted (correctly or otherwise) as a bad omen. Their mother, Pebble Breeze died due to blood loss after an exhaustive labor, leaving Soot Claw, their reclusive father, to raise them alone.

Growing up they were raised with Soot Claw’s strict expectations in mind. They were taught how to respect authority and uphold it, introduced to the cruelties of the world and taught how to close their hearts to it. While his method in parenting is controversial he meant well and wanted to prepare them for the harsh life of swamp living, to make the perfect soldiers for the colony. Little did he know when he died from infection via rat bite that he left behind two monsters In his wake.

When StarClan demands the two colonies grow and spread like the creeper vine, Soot takes action. Plotting out her clan and growing starstruck with the idea of commanding her own group her sibling would be the first she tells. Being one of her first supporters, they join her when she names the group WindClan and heads to the moors. For a long time they’ve lived in the shadow of their sibling, but no more. The time has come for Soot Claw’s other monster to make a name for themself.

Rules;
★ High activity is a must, 15+ posts a month. I will be understanding and accepting of low muse months, but this will be enforced above all! Active family is super important to me for Sootstar.
★ This character will start at 37 moons and age on the 1st of each month. Minor age bumps may be asked of you in later months.
★ Character should be morally skewed and get along politically with Sootstar, typical sibling quarrels are fine, even encouraged!
- This doesn’t have to mean constant angst and evilness in posts, there are moments where Sootstar herself can appear to be just a regular cat in day-to-day interactions.
- Character will likely be anti-kittypet and a firm believer in StarClan.
★ Don’t kill this slot off without permission.
★ As the last background sentence suggests, I highly encourage this character makes a name for themselves beyond being Sootstar’s sibling! What type of unlawful character will they be? Do they want to engrave their name in history with blood? Do they thirst for power? What is their motive? What will be the reason cats cower to their name even moons after they’re gone?
★ I’d prefer for this slot to be female identifying as I’m very use to her having a sister. I’m not TOO pressed about it and I won’t decline an application because of it.
★ Not FCFS but I plan on closing this very quickly.
Upon being accepted you will be added to the family discord chat!
WindClan has a harsh/cruel/angsty ic environment. Controversial/upsetting topics are prone to show up. If you feel angsty environments are out of your comfort zone, as much as we’d love to have you, this isn’t an adopt for you :(
I may… but not FOR SURE… extend this to 2 slots instead of one… But don’t rely on that fact and know all above still applies.
★ If you lose muse and need to drop the slot, please let me know!

Genetics;
Sire: SH blue smoke (carrying non-silver, longhaired)
Dam: LH silver tabby (carrying dilute, non-silver, solid)

Kits can be black, black smoke, brown tabby, silver tabby, blue, blue smoke, blue tabby, or blue silver tabby
– Kits may be longhaired or shorthaired
– Kits will have no white
– Kits may have any realistic eye color barring blue
– Silver kits may carry non-silver; non-dilute kits will carry dilute; shorthaired kits will carry longhaired; tabby kits will carry solid

Relationships;
SOOT CLAW (NPC) X PEBBLE BREEZE (NPC)

★ Sister to Sootstar
★ Sibling-in-law to Weaselclaw

★ Aunt/Uncle to; Windstrider, Sootchaser, Moorkit, Adderkit, Harrierkit, Bluekit, Cottonkit

Sisters visual family tree;
IMG_0256.png

In-depth family tree (Pebblenose is the slot being adopted out here!)

Form;
The form is FFA but please include the basics; name, gender, pronouns, important backstory notes etc!

If you have any questions please contact Ava.#8300 on discord!

57376414_z9vtUtAYThkuXA6.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_6.png
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· SOOTSTAR, female — she / her
╰ ‣ 37 moons . pisces. ages on the first
╰ ‣ windclan leader . marsh-born . believes in starclan
╰ ‣ former soldier of the marsh group

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_3.png
╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like heather and wet dirt , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue smoke . scarred chest, difficult to see through fur . green eyes

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_4.png
╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝ EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Slytherin, Lawful Evil
╰ ‣ Cunning, brash, fierce, confident, self-reliant, envious & selfish
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with
╰ ‣ sole key to her heart is loyalty, if you have her trust, she often shows a completely different side of herself. Aggression tends to manifest from her extreme paranoia
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "miss, m'am" etc

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_5.png
╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE, sister to Pebblenose
╰ ‣ heterosexual. mate to Weaselclaw
╰ ‣ mother to Windstrider, Sootchaser, Moorkit, Adderkit, Harrierkit, Bluekit & Cottonkit
╰ ‣ mentor to Smokepaw
╰ ‣ average fighter . skilled hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

Untitled144_20230222084907.png

JUST HOLD ME IN YOUR HEART
Bluepool .

↳ given to her at birth for her silver tabby fur that resembles ripples in a pool
— moor runner of wind clan
— female, she / her, bisexual
SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE sibling to sootstar

a silver tabby she cat with yellows eyes and a short tail Bluepool, much like her sister, is an overall pretty small she cat, her express fear of the tunnels and her love for running the only thing keeping her from being one of the cats that squeeze into the underground on a daily basis. Covering her small frame is thick silver fur with darker blue tabby stripes that run down her back like a mane to her stubby tail, taken from her when she was younger by a persistent fox, and swooping around the rest of her body in various patterns.
↳ carrying non-silver, longhair, and solid

spacer

a lot of Bluepool’s clanmates when asked to pick a word to describe her will say spontaneous but others will say reckless. She is a she cat known for not being afraid to speak her mind or to do whatever is necessary to protect her family and her clan, even if what is necessary is something often seen as wrong by others. That being said, she is a cat who is not afraid to throw herself into danger. In this way she is impulsive, acting on the moment and rarely thinking things through before pulling the trigger. She is very much a cat that likes to live in the moment, not deigning to think of the consequences to her actions or the others she may affect with her decisions and to top it all off she is quite stubborn both in her decisions and her beliefs. Once Bluepool has set her mind to something it is quite difficult to get her to change it. That counts with ideas as well. It has been her belief since she was small that cats raised as kittypets could never be on the same level as forest born cats. She will hold firm on this belief and is likely to never change it. Having participated in the great battle as well, she is a firm believer in StarClan and is in fact enamored by the idea of them. She is something of a hopeless romantic, constantly pining over someone new pretty much every week and creating scenarios in her head that will never play out and she thinks the idea of StarClan and being up there someday with a cat she loves is just about the most romantic thing she’s ever heard.
mannerisms: likes to go on long runs every morning
— will start fights | will end fights | will not flee | will not show mercy
— will excel at fighting and running

spacer

notes:
— I’m totally open to choosing another name if needed / desired I just thought it would be fun if Sootstar had named one of her daughters after a sister, also her current design will probably be reworked but only very slightly. I’m just not certain if I’m happy with the way I did some of her stripes on her body is all!
— other names I’m thinking of are Pebblebounce or Pebbleskip
— I’m very much interested in a plot where she falls in love with someone in Wind Clan but maybe someone Sootstar doesn’t totally approve of and they have a small conflict where Soot tells her she has to choose someone else. If her sister does ask this of her she’s likely to oblige but be miserable afterwards. I’m open to any plots though and currently have nothing set in stone
— ty lee from avatar voice claim
— when she is assigned an apprentice she is definitely going to be a hard mentor to have, believing that the way she was taught (through tough love) by their father is the best way to learn.
— believes whole heartedly everything her sister does is for the good of the clan and would defend her tooth and claw and I can actually see her being the one who carries out Soot's dirty work like a personal guard dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: AVA

MINTSHADE
"With a taste of a poison paradise ☣︎
I'm addicted to you-Don't you know that you're toxic?"
windclan warrior - (she/her) - tags

GENERAL INFO.
name meaning?
Original named mint for the sweet smelling plant that grows along watery areas, it became more apt when her kitten-blue eyes turned green.
Shade for her black pelt and alarming penchant for appearing behind others without a sound.
Other names I like that I might use: Mintscar, Viperfang, Mintbite, Viperscar
previous names? N/A
age? 37 moons (Ages 1st of each month.)
position in clan? Warrior (Moor Runner) of WindClan
gender/sexuality? Cis Female | (She/Her) | Unknown
relationship status? Single

APPEARANCE.
cryptidbitch.png
A solid black cat, wiry in frame and with long slender limbs, Mintshade easily towers over other cats when it comes to height but is built slim and sleek like most WindClanners. Her fur is a solid sheen of black, spiking and jagged in areas near where joints bend and around her neck; her ears are abnormally tall, adding to her already imposing size and silhouette. The only contrast to her dark form is both eyes, an almost flourescent shade of green that look very out of place on her gangly and longlimbed form.

Census Appearance: A tall solid black cat with long spiky fur and bright green eyes.

scars/injuries:

• A single scar across her nose.
PERSONALITY.
Mintshade is a cat who lacks what one would consider a basic filter. She speaks her mind without restraint no matter whether her words may be too sharp or her opinions may be too broad to grasp. Never hesitating to make her presence known, she walks with confidence in the way a cat who does not fear death would hold themselves and perhaps she doesn't. She is impulsive to a point, reckless and fierce when placed in opposition and never one to shy away from a challenge. She's coy, but aloof, disinterested in the personal affairs of her clanmates but very intrigued by the conflict surrounding her clans moral stance as opposed to the other clans; finding it fascinating and also ridiculous. Mintshade values strength above all else, finds mouthy cats with no claws to back up their words to be a waste of time and while her demeanor may set her in the position of a cruel overseer she is not beyond lapsing into nonsensical displays of silliness at a whim. An oddball of sorts, she will always put her family first and foremost to the wellbeing of others and finds delight in the most macabre and mundane of things. A bit of a jester of sorts, she will often have a sassy or snappy comeback to most situations and enjoys a good laugh even if its at the expense of others. Mintshade will often not take things seriously, approaching life with a laidback attitude until pushed otherwise. She has a bit of a superiority complex, extremely WindClan oriented in her beliefs and preferences and never hesitates to interject into a situation to make sure cats know where she stands.

RELATIONSHIPS. (This section left blank to avoid ping spam.)
➸ average to form platonic relationships
➸ average to form romantic relationships
mate of? crushing on? N/A
parent to? N/A
child of? N/A
sibling to? N/A
➸ apprentice to? N/A

Plot Points:
  • Mintshade will never have much of an interest in kits and lives vicariously through Sootstar's lineage, taking to referring to herself as 'the favorite aunt' despite there being no competition. She will play favorites with them and she won't even be subtle or apologetic about it.
  • Moorkit will be her favorite based fully on the similarities of 'black cat with green eyes'. "She is clearly superior."
  • I want her to end up with a body count of non-WindClanners or traitors. Rack up those numbers before the 'no killing' code is put up there.
  • My main goal is to push her strict and no weakling tolerance as a mentor, have her push apprentices to the breaking point for the good of WindClan and her own amusement; borderline bully them into shaping up right.
  • She also has silly-billy tendencies, likes a good laugh, and I think the contrast against the more serious Sootstar supporters would be funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: AVA
Closing this super quickly as stated!

Decided to go with two slots as I mentioned I may do in the rules!

@Rai with Mintshade
and @Jay with Bluepool!

Not sure if the forms are still receiving edits, so name changes and tweaks are still fine if either of you desire :) (I will say for Blue the name is awesome but I think I’m going to avoid the canon reason for Bluekit’s name being named after her aunt just because I don’t want any off the bat implications of sib favoritism now that I went with 2 slots if that’s okay!!)

Will be adding you both to the fam chat, might even see that before this notification LOL

Thanks everyone for the interest :D