private Spare me your judgments ☾ Gravepaw

Frightpaw

heaven says " now spell ɿɘwꙅᴎɒ "
Jan 17, 2024
*+:。.。 " Gravepaw is a pretty cool name " Frightkit would bestow the compliment with a sigh, putting aside her irritation that yet another kit was apprenticed before her. In their time together in the nursery, she never did properly get to know Gravekit, so having them become an apprentice before a friendship was established was just as irritating as losing it so quickly. Lifting her head, she watches Gravepaw closely as she eats her first prey item since leaving the nursery, " Got any ideas on what you want your warrior name to be? "

@gravekit

• " Speech "
    GENERAL:
    Frightkit
    DFAB— She/Her — Unsure
    6 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Windclan Kit
    Sister to Deathkit, Witherkit, Grasskit, Whitekit and Midnightkit

COMBAT:
    Physically very easy | mentally very easy
    Attack in bold #1b1e21
    injuries: None

༺♰༻ "It is, Gravepaw affirms, and there's an edge to it. It's a perfect name, no matter what anyone else says. Their mom gave it to them because they're special and she loves them. They watch Frightkit eat with a tense sort of scrutiny. She'd understand, she supposes, with a name like that. Hers isn't as special, though. Not as sacred. Not as purposeful. And - Gravepaw doesn't want to frighten anyone. Cool is fine, but lovable is better. "Something nice," they elaborate tersely. "Like - um. Graveflower. Cool and pretty, 'cause I wanna be both."

• 76709559_bWR7r3uk7vUc2EB.png

"SPEECH"
  • GRAVEPAW they / she, apprentice of windclan, six moons.
    a tiny chimera of black and white fur with bulging pink eyes.
    bratty and bitter beneath a sickly-sweet demeanor.
    cygnetstare x gooseberry, littermate to shriekpaw, heronpaw, & milkweedpaw
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by SATURNIDsaturnids on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

*+:。.。 Frightkit munches cheerily, watching Gravepaw watch her back. Frightkit likes being observed, it makes her feel like everything she's doing is special - even if it's as basic as eating. Swallowing, she decides to be nice and shoves the prey towards Gravepaw, hoping to share. "I think you already are cool and pretty " Frightkit meows with a shrug, smile toothy and bright. She looks over Gravepaw's unique coat, up and down, before nodding to herself. Yep, Gravepaw was very nice to look at! Kinda like a reverse Whitekit! "You should be Graverose though, or Gravelavender! To match your eyes " she purrs.

• " Speech "
    GENERAL:
    Frightkit
    DFAB— She/Her — Unsure
    6 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Windclan Kit
    Sister to Deathkit, Witherkit, Grasskit, Whitekit and Midnightkit

COMBAT:
    Physically very easy | mentally very easy
    Attack in bold #1b1e21
    injuries: None

༺♰༻ "You do?" they ask, a little too eager. They lean forward, blinking wide eyes at the kit. If Frightkit thinks such a thing, then she has never before said it. They try not to begrudge her that. She is saying it now, which still counts. They like the purr in her voice, like the focus on them "I like Graverose. Graverose is a good name, 'cause roses have thorns too. So I can - I can be cool and pretty and strong." Perfect. Everything a warrior should be.

It is a moment before she remembers she is talking to someone else. With a blink, she refocuses on Frightkit, begrudgingly putting aside thoughts of herself. "Your name's cool too. Do you know what you want? For - um, for when you're a warrior."

• 76709559_bWR7r3uk7vUc2EB.png

"SPEECH"
  • GRAVEPAW they / she, apprentice of windclan, six moons.
    a tiny chimera of black and white fur with bulging pink eyes.
    bratty and bitter beneath a sickly-sweet demeanor.
    cygnetstare x gooseberry, littermate to shriekpaw, heronpaw, & milkweedpaw
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by SATURNIDsaturnids on discord, feel free to dm for plots.