camp Speed Drive // Short Post Thread

johnny.png

HE SAID, "WELL MY NAME'S JOHNNY, AND IT MIGHT BE A SIN
BUT I'LL TAKE YOUR BET, AND YOU'RE GONNA REGRET, CUZ IM THE BEST THERE'S EVER BEEN."

"Aye." agreed Johnnyflame. He was also glad to be back, but Dogbite wasn't wrong about having regrets. In the leads case, there were more than he cared to count just then, and so he tried to settle into the conversation instead. "Can't say I was enjoying myself all that much over in Shadowclan. Hope they don't decide to invite us over for dinner anytime soon." he joked, a small smirk settling on his lips.

Untitled402_20230516195138.png

Figfeather chews on a squirrel as her clan-mates converse. It was strange that while she was off on the journey her clan had been to in a way, not a very fun one though. ”Glad I missed out on it.” She humors, ”I’d share the company with hawks, dogs, and steep mountain cliffs to a ShadowClanner any day.”
  • » Figfeather
    » SkyClan Warrior
    » She/her . AMAB
    » Mate to Fantastream
    » A red tabby she-cat with a mangled leg.
    » ”Speech”thoughtsattack
  • » A foe in battle whose ability to strategize can shift tides.
    » Excels in strategizing and pre-planning her battles.
    » Fights defensively and aid to her clan to victory.
    » May powerplay minor harm. Can powerplay healing

dfsiw1w-6a338f22-aae1-492a-977c-37693fa88d2d.gif
"We already spent plenty of time with them," Greeneyes says to Figfeather as he settles into the conversation, the unease of rubble-sheltered nights at the forefront of his mind. Even so, he wouldn't have loved to spend time within their former journey-mates' camp either. A brightened gaze shifts to look toward the rest of the conversation's participants. "Were you stuck eating salamanders too, then?"
border2.png

• 70927026_mk0oT2Gc8QoWlIu.png

GREENKITGREENPAWGREENEYES, Lead Warrior of SkyClan
    Daisyflight x Raven Ramble
    — AMAB; He/Him
    — A red tabby and white tom with bright green eyes.
    — Mentored by Sheepcurl; Currently mentoring Falconpaw
    — "Speech"; Attack

: * — Born into SkyClan's first litter, Greeneyes is a bright tom with an affinity for the world around him. Despite always seeking to be kind to others, the warrior believes he's cursed - a belief brought on by rhetoric that green is a deadly color.

"Thank Starclan we're back in Skyclan territory. I don't know how much longer I could have taken the smell of moldy bark and swamp water." Chrysaliswing muttered in his typically anathemic fashion. "I refuse to eat any of those slimy little salamanders. No wonder Shadowclanners look like that when all they eat is that crowfood."

( 𖦹 )  "Awww, it wasn't all bad!" Hiccup-paw chimes in. "I mean yeaaahhh, salamanders are pretty gross, but, but -- " He's certainly glad to be home, but part of him wishes he could have gotten more time to get to know the other clans, not worrying about border scuffles or anything. "We got to meet so many cats! It was kinda like a reaaallllyyy big gathering!"

• //
  • •  ° .  * HICCUP-PAW. APPRENTICE OF SKYCLAN. HE / HIM.
    7 MOONS & AGES ON THE 28TH. PENNED BY SATURNID.

𖦹 — A LARGE, FLUFFY RED AND WHITE TOM WITH ORANGE EYES.

ORANGEBLOSSOM xx ASHENCLAW. LITTERMATE TO CHERRYPAW GLIMMERPAW EGGPAW & SUNSHINEPAW.

4d5460.png
  • 68451166_mY2BOSe6hTLMAcu.png

orangeblossom | tags
    — she/her ; deputy of skyclan, mentoring eveningpaw.
    — scarred white-and-ginger she-cat with brown eyes.
    "speech" ; thoughts
    — chibi by waluigipinball
    — penned by mercibun. @ me in any official tabbytales discord for plots.
    4d5460.png
"Was it as hostile as a normal Gathering?" Orangeblossom queries, pausing on her way past the group. Thinking about it, she'd much rather have been on their desperate journey than to be stuck relying on marsh cats for help. At least the ShadowClanners they'd been with in the mountains hadn't been insufferable, for the most part.

With a huff, Cherrypaw finally untangles that stubborn little knot in her lower left cheek and rejoins the conversation. "I wouldn't want to go to a Gathering if it meant eating salamanders again," she comments from her position besides her kin. "It couldn't have been that bad though. Like, ShadowClanners aren't the worst cats in the world," she adds, mostly directed towards Figfeather and Chrysaliswing, the former of which should understand.​

𓆝 . ° ✦ Circe smiles, watching the group. It'd been a while since she'd just chatted with the others. She sat next to Drizzlepelt, Eyebrows raised at Edenpaw's sharp comment but pity held her tongue. It hadn't been that long ago that Tawnystripe was taken. She simply huffed, watching.
 ° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
  • CIRCE— SHE/HER・ 37 MOONS ・ WARRIOR IN TRAINING & SKY CLAN・ PENNED BY @KEEEKEEEY!
    Once a rather pretty brown smoked molly, Circe is unnaturally lithe and is missing large chunks of her fur. She has an oddly muscular and feminie build and small paws. — physically easy && mentally easy — Attempting to learn Sky Clan's ways — NPC x NPC : Sibling to Duskpool, Shadowfire and Smokefang

For a moment the tabby had zoned out as the conversation bounced between similar topics. Until his attention honed in on the two bickering apprentices. Rolling his eye comedically, the older feline huffed in their direction. "Hey keep the spatting to a minimum. Try to relax and spend time with your clanmates, peacefully." Neither of the paws' had gotten out of step but they'd rather nip it in the bud than let it fester.

Figfeather’s whiskers twitch when she is reminded not all ShadowClanners are that bad. It takes her a moment to process what they meant before her eyes flash with realization, ”Well- they were different.” Figfeather insists, their time spent together making her seperate them from the rest of ShadowClan. ”Still glad I didn’t have to sleep with the frogs…”
  • » Figfeather
    » SkyClan Warrior
    » She/her . AMAB
    » Mate to Fantastream
    » A red tabby she-cat with a mangled leg.
    » ”Speech”thoughtsattack
  • » A foe in battle whose ability to strategize can shift tides.
    » Excels in strategizing and pre-planning her battles.
    » Fights defensively and aid to her clan to victory.
    » May powerplay minor harm. Can powerplay healing

"I don't remember much of my time there." The days had been a blur, memories foggy, either to protect himself or because he had been so out of it during SkyClan's exile that the information truly didn't exist in Silversmoke's head. He looked toward Crowpaw in a silent warning to behave himself. "But I know I don't want to go back. I'm sure ShadowClan only let us in because they'd have had to have battled with four clans if they didn't."