04/28/23-05/08/24
Apr 28, 2023
SPEAK EVERY WORD
AS THOUGH IT WERE UNIQUE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
mottledove & 26 moons & female & she/her & skyclan perma-queen
61136820_DZDuYYrDZt7xNsn.png
Mottledove is, understandably, unreasonably proud of her children When she'd been thrown head first into both single motherhood and clanlife, she'd never once dreamed that this is where her paws would take her. Three perfect little kittens, all grown up. Stronger than mottledove would or could ever be, exploring the world and growing into themselves. Its nice, seeing them thrive here - and really, it's all she could ever want. " Are you excited then, to be getting your warrior name soon? " she asks Pollenpaw warmly, curled up on a warm rock within the camp. It's freeing, to not have any kits in her care currently now that butterflytuft is around - leaves her more time to focus on her own children for once.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
I F - Y O U - M U S T - L I V E , - D A R L I N G - O N E , J U S T - L I V E
// @POLLENPAW.

e4gdcrrlkx4.jpg

SO WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS? — Her warrior name was within striking distance. It was an incredible thing for Pollenpaw to even consider, after so many moons spent devoting herself wholly to her training. Moons spent hyper-focused on becoming a warrior that her parents could take pride in, regardless of her own issues with the both of them. Although truthfully, saying she had issues with Mottledove would be too harsh. She adored her mother, loved the tortoiseshell endlessly, and respected her. However, Pollenpaw simply wasn't sure she could ever be like her.

She could never imagine wandering from Skyclan's territory to Twolegplace, nor could she ever imagine spending the majority of her time within the nursery. To be honest, she could hardly imagine spending time in the nursery these days at all, her only recent trips into the den having been to visit Mottledove herself.

Yet, the disconnect between her and Mottledove did nothing to lessen her enthusiasm over her mother's question, her bright green gaze lighting up as she turned towards the rock the older molly was settled on top of. "Of course I'm excited! Half the time when I think about it, I feel like I'm going to shake out of my pelt. I keep thinking about what name Orangestar might end up giving me." Many different and distinct possibilities had flashed in her mind, yet she found that she couldn't still guess one with certainty. How were you supposed to just guess something that would define the rest of your life in such a way? "You're excited too... right?" She did her best to hide the apprehension in her words, hoping - praying - that the answer would be a resounding yes.

• shorthaired cream tabby with low white and green eyes flecked with brown
    12 moons old; ages the 25th every month
    lesbian; currently not looking but open to crushes
    daughter of mottledove and beetleback
    littermate to aspenpaw and pipitpaw
    currently being mentored by twitchbolt
    easy to befriend and laidback; quick to childish anger
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed