pafp strangers on the street // volunteering

Mar 25, 2023
˚⊹ MEET ME UNDER SHINING LIGHTS ⊹˚

stalkingpaw & 10 moons & polygender & any pronouns & riverclan apprentice

Stalkingpaw has never been the best apprentice, despite her best efforts. Too easily distracted, rather hopeless within the water, and often unable to hold her tongue the way others can. But she tries anyways, working harder than one would think just by looking at her. And so really, its not all that uncommon to find her steadily working away at some task or another, be it land hunting, fishing, gatehring moss, or even pulling ticks from the elders fur - if someone needs a pair of helpful paws, she's there. Of course, she makes sure to leave plenty of time for relaxing and fun in her schedule, but that doesn't matter much at the moment.

Green eyes are wide as black-furred face pokes its way into the medicine den, tail lashing behind her as she drops a bundle of green onto the ground. "Hiya ravensong! I brought that moss you wanted, and I figured I could help with whatever else you need while I'm here! I'm on a break for a while anyways at least," she chirps cheerfully, paw waving wildly for emphasis, though she's careful not to be too loud. She's not sure who all is injured or sick or whatever else requires a stay in his den, and she doesn't want to be scolded for waking up someone who needs a good rest.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: please wait for @RAVENSONG
    tw/cw: —
  • a beautiful white furred apprentice with a black face and stripe down her back, and starlike freckles upon her cheeks. emerald eyes are wide and expressive, by far her most stunning feature. stalkingpaw is an emotional feline, quick to act and react before she really thinks, but you know that whatever she says and does is always honest and well intentioned.

physically easy && mentally medium
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=crimson]action here[/color][/b] and tag account