pafp strawberry blonde | accessorizing

budkit

i come from where the wild wild flowers grow
May 31, 2024

Sapphire blues scan the vastness of SkyClan’s camp, searching fervently for someone. Held tight in her maw is a pretty pink bloom – a gift from her mother and Twitchbolt. Budkit was told it came from their secret garden, and in learning so she deemed the flower a treasure. And a treasure as special as this had to be displayed properly!

Calico fur shines healthy and beautiful in the afternoon light from near the warrior’s den. Budkit emits an excited squeal in recognition of the very molly she was searching for. Large paws churn into motion, urging gangly frame and kinked tail to follow suit in a somewhat cartoonish display. The awkwardness of her stride only lasts a few tail lengths before she finds her rhythm and more or less gallops towards the former deputy.

“Cheweewahsom!” Budkit calls in muffled laughter, the large bloom obstructing her usually stumbled over words even more so than usual. Once she is near enough to the pretty calico, Budkit lowers the pastel petaled treasure to the ground, keeping it safe and secure between her large mittened paws. “Can you hewp Budkit be beautiful?” It takes a moment of realization before she winces at her mistake, too engrossed in her excitement to remember to correct her own grammar. “Budk-I want to use this fwow-flower from my mom to be beautiful wik-like you!” The seal point kitten offers a hopeful smile to the other, internally proud that she remembered to correct herself this time and hopeful that Cherryblossom would show her how to use the flower bud to her advantage.

// please wait for @Cherryblossom
[ penned by kerms ]

• Love
Reactions: pikaihao